Topic: Paint and other vanity/fun items?

Right now I've got 1961 credits sitting on my account. I bought a package for EUR 10 (wondering why you'd make that 9.99 in the first place, but okay), and used them to unlock EP coming from a character I spend some time doing assignments and stuff to see what was up right after the Steam client was released. You know, to check out the final version of the tutorial, achievements, progression and see what new players need to do get some NIC these days (assignment multiplier is awesome).

So.. here I am with nothing to spend (kind of a weird thing to be at with you guys having this new payment model) - no EP to unlock, no extensions need downgrading, no need to get more EP faster - and no useful, convenient or fun stuff is to be had with this amount of credits. I do have another account with unlocked EP to be had, but I can't transfer the credits or put in another EUR 10 - simply because I'll be left with leftover credits.

So, where's the good stuff? Or, where are the smaller packages of credits? Read some of the related threads for about a dozen or more frankly excellent ideas.

PS: industrial assignment are horrendous - industrial characters at level 1 that get the manufacturing assignments basically get to run on the terrain for about 10 minutes, then sit in terminal for another 20 minutes waiting for their job to finish - all the while having to spend all the NIC they got from the previous assignment on the manufacturing itself.
PSS: tutorial is 95% awesome now - hire a talented voice actress and have the audio sounds sci-fi to get it to 100% smile
PSSS: get rid of the dumb credit icon; it's a mess of yellow pixels and frankly looks stupid in an otherwise reasonably organized and clean UI. There's plenty of stuff that can use good icons.

Re: Paint and other vanity/fun items?

Baby steps. They just went from bread and water to bread +water+peanut butter dont expect Nuetella.

Although I do agree opening up the store for more things like paint, cosmetics, little do dads on the bots etc could sustain them. Also allowing 2 agents at the same time on separate pools charging a sub fee to do so.

Many varying ways to get players to pull the wallet out - if they continue to develop the game. But a state of the game and direction and planned features would be nice. Especially since the influx of new blood. Give em a reason to stick around.

+1 I agree with everything the Op said specially the need to make smaller purchases of like 1000 credits, and yes the credit icon looks dumb and out of place in that sleek UI.

RIP PERPETUUM

On that note, can you give me the option of buying x days of ep boost? since i now have 2346 credits floating around that I can only use for reducing extension levels tongue It would also be usefull, if a person is gone for a weekend and still wants ep.......

Lawrence Claw wrote:

On that note, can you give me the option of buying x days of ep boost? since i now have 2346 credits floating around that I can only use for reducing extension levels tongue It would also be usefull, if a person is gone for a weekend and still wants ep.......

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

6 (edited by Curblugeon 2014-06-06 15:19:13)

I do keep throwing monies at the screen but for some reason perp cant catch.

Work on that extension devs!

or even pay credits to have support tickets elevated to be looked at with at least 1 week?

and even more credits for 3 days.....