76 (edited by Martha Stuart 2014-04-30 00:42:16)

Re: More clarification on EULAs.

Rage Rex wrote:
Martha Stuart wrote:

Thank you for proving my point with sexism.

Self-righteous presumes to be of higher moral authority. usually this type of person likes to dictate to others, making black and white determinations of what should and should not be.

Based on multiple forums post, I'm very comfortable accusing of self-righteousness. Sexism? WTF are you talking about?

Crymia River rents boats this time of year.

Zoom, you should close this pointless thread.

So, then you would disagree with me then? I'm confused?  which point makes me Self-righteous?  I would just call it being a decent human being. 

in your humble opinion it is acceptable to spew racial slurs at people?  or it is acceptable to beat your wife?  those are the only two points I really made.  So you must disagree with one of them?

Martha Stuart wrote:

I'm confused?  is acceptable to beat your wife?

Internet pixels and words. Wife beating? WTF are you talking about? You want to put the world's cultures on trial in Nia? Just keep posting...

78 (edited by Martha Stuart 2014-04-30 00:49:55)

Rage Rex wrote:
Martha Stuart wrote:

I'm confused?  is acceptable to beat your wife?

Internet pixels and words. Wife beating? WTF are you talking about? You want to put the world's cultures on trial in Nia? Just keep posting...

No, you said I'm self-righteous, which would imply that i have a narrow minded approach to other cultures or beliefs.  The point that i'm making is that racism should never be allowed, even if it is acceptable in someones culture.  By calling me self-righteous, you would be implying that i am narrow minded on the topic of racism.  Hence you disagree with me.  So do you?

My wife beats me.  The point is ALL sides do the same thing.  It's only offensive when there is political gains.  And you could have asked nice Zortarg.  I personally would have stopped using it.  You didn't.  I've stated this multiple times two can play the same game.  I personally don't want to and feel Zoom has better things to do with his time.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Zoom can you close this thread before the STC trolls blow this further out of proportion?  My point was made.  Things happened.  Tickets will be made.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

81 (edited by Arga 2014-04-30 00:59:11)

Martha Stuart wrote:

Yes, there is a line.  Just because in certain countries it is legal to beat your wife, does that make it right or acceptable?  I know that example is taking things further than they are here, but the point still stands.

No it doesn't. Just because you CAN draw a black and white line in an example doesn't mean that line can than be applied to every instance.

Edit: Just want to clarify that I'm talking about account banning offenses not chat or forum bans.

Cassius wrote:

Ville, the best troll of all is the fact that you started this post.

Reported for being offensive towards other player and calling them names.

Jita wrote:

This thread came about because insulting someone became a bannable offence. I personaly think that the term 'zortard' is kinda insulting but certainly not actionable where's the whole Spictron, Martha Jewert and Pedophile are probably a bridge too far.

Be careful, someone may report you for implying the Jew part in Jewert is offensive.

BandwagonX9000 wrote:
Jita wrote:

This thread came about because insulting someone became a bannable offence. I personaly think that the term 'zortard' is kinda insulting but certainly not actionable where's the whole Spictron, Martha Jewert and Pedophile are probably a bridge too far.

Be careful, someone may report you for implying the Jew part in Jewert is offensive.

Reported for using offensive as a word.

Martha Stuart wrote:

Thank you for proving my point with sexism.  Well done sir, you are a credit to your corp.

What? You are calling being recognized as a woman being sexist? That is offensive.

BandwagonX9000 wrote:
Jita wrote:

I've read that person for person Jews as a People are responsible for a vastly larger proportion of the world's innovations than other cultures, so I think Martha got a compliment there.

shots fired \o/

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth