Re: [SUGGESTION] Reimburse all TF charges, beacons, etc.

I admit I may have had some posts in the past that indicated the complete removal of those charges from the game, but currently we're aiming with the new rules to keep them, if there is a way.

Again: Im only talking about stuff that is going to be irrevokably and completely removed from the game. There was talk of returning TF charges to players that did TFing, my sole suggestion was give them NIC instead, if the charges arent going to be used anymore.

All of this is very subjective to what the actual plan is. I know Id only get about 60m or so back, but Id rather have that than useless charges.

Zoom what this boils down to is that some of the players feel you ripped them off.  They want to be reimbursed NIC because, they feel they will not be using gamma again because of XYZ changes, "because it's not in their interested right now".  I strongly advise not to do this to the fragile economy.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Money spent, money lost.

I spent +6B on terraforming before it was drastically reduced in price. Never needed or got a refund.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

30 (edited by Ludlow Bursar 2014-04-28 09:30:03)

No reimbursement of NIC or charges required imo.

That comes from someone who spent literally weeks (over 300hrs I reckon) terraforming and over 10bn NIC. For about 20 months we had fun building castles in the sky and reaped the benefits of them. Line in the sand, move on.

Ludlow Bursar wrote:

No reimbursement of NIC or charges required imo.

That comes from someone who spent literally weeks (over 300hrs I reckon) terraforming and over 10bn NIC. For about 20 months we had fun building castles in the sky and reaped the benefits of them. Line in the sand, move on.

+1 This is the sensible move.  Well said.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

the logs show nothing

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."