1 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-04-27 02:20:37)

Topic: Monetization Suggestions

I figured this thread could be used for player suggestions on ways to suck our wallets dry without being gay about it.

I have two suggestions:

First suggestion revolves around terminal backgrounds and shouldn't be that hard.

Just make a garage type terminal where the bot is rendered, rather than wire frames.  Make a background theme per NPC faction.  Then add the ability to add stuff to it, like a deco flag with corp logo ect.

Second suggestion a purchasable skill that could be used to harvest slain players for their robot core.  This robot core would have the dead players name attached and will function as a trophy.  This could tie into making a public player "room" that others could enter and such pvp trophies could be displayed.  Yes robot housing sort of, I went there.

These would be ways to add money sucking stuff to the game with having zero effect on the actual game play.

So think perhaps $20 for a special terminal that would be applied to all terminals entered by the player.

Then perhaps you could sell robot core extraction charges for maybe $1 each in packs.

Even further would be deco *** that could be used to decorate terminals and the trophy rooms beyond collectable items.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

2 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-04-27 03:30:32)

Re: Monetization Suggestions

BEST SUGGESTION EVER FOLLOWS:

Corp pay 2000 game credits to add more corp folder Levels

i.e.

Level 5

Level 6

Level 7

Did I just win the game???

---OR----

player can pay credit thingys for passworded folders

Thx Stranger for that

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

3 (edited by ToeL 2014-04-27 03:32:28)

Re: Monetization Suggestions

Password protected corporate hangar folders!!