Re: Close

I sent you the reason you were removed after you requested the reason ...

Have fun playing Perpetuum I'm sure you will find a new home.

ToeL wrote:

STC gave me the boot for returning to Perpetuum on April 2nd, when the game became free to play. No reason given and no one wants to explain. New player be warned, not as player friendly as STC says.

Send me an in game mail if any of you guys do not get a response in the chat channels I will get all applicants interviews. I always answer emails.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

bump, can we link the new recruitment poster in the first post?

+1
-Confucius

^
^
^

Join for plenty of good times big_smile

Up we go!

55 (edited by Tux 2014-04-23 22:12:39)

Member Owned & Independently Operated wink

Join STC !!!

Solid group of people and great pvp'ers.  A corp not bound to an alliance to have fun, and always helping newer players.  Its a game and we're here to have fun.

I joined more than two years ago (or atleast it feels like more than two years ago) and I have never regretted my decision. Founded by Rock Paper Shotgun owner Jim Rossignol quite some time ago, Ive never seen a group of people work together so elegantly under a single rule:

Be Excellent.

For more info on joining STC or to simply talk to one of our friendly recruiters please join the RPS channel in game, thanks smile

I would like to join. I sent both of the US contacts an ingame mail yesterday and I've yet to hear back so I'll just post here. My ingame name is obviously Varlun Mulland, and my Steam name is Varlun. Please get back to me when you can.

Also, bump.

Come join us in RPS channel, we try to keep recruiters there around the clock. That's probably one of the best ways to reach us. smile

My personal experience with STC:  As I was looking for a corporation to join, I decided to join the RPS channel to see what all the rift raft was about.  Upon entering the channel I immediately saw 2 yellow names and 4 people who were in STC in white.  I then was immediately kicked from the channel and banned without even a word.  If your interested in joining STC be weary, they are narrow minded individuals who think everyone is a spy.  After that day, I decided to form the Westboro Baptist Church and continue the crusade.  Be warned.

That's a shame.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I sent you a reply yesterday (my time).

Varlun Mulland wrote:

I would like to join. I sent both of the US contacts an ingame mail yesterday and I've yet to hear back so I'll just post here. My ingame name is obviously Varlun Mulland, and my Steam name is Varlun. Please get back to me when you can.

Also, bump.

Fred  Phelps wrote:

My personal experience with STC:  As I was looking for a corporation to join, I decided to join the RPS channel to see what all the rift raft was about.  Upon entering the channel I immediately saw 2 yellow names and 4 people who were in STC in white.  I then was immediately kicked from the channel and banned without even a word.  If your interested in joining STC be weary, they are narrow minded individuals who think everyone is a spy.  After that day, I decided to form the Westboro Baptist Church and continue the crusade.  Be warned.

There's no tolerance for those who glorify intolerance.

Before joining this corporation consider this from the mouth of one of its members.

Lucian Cain wrote:

Trolls will always try to stir up problems, but the end result of STC Deconning the terminal is people who went on a long afk like myself losing their stuff.  But after my looong break and finding that every single CT I had, and my t4+ seth and t4+ gropho was lost due to that decon, I simply had to mention it in corp chat and within a few hours 90% of my stuff was replaced.  The same also went to the other players who took a long break and came back to find the stuff gone.

So, to end your troll, we all got our stuff back for the most part, and to be honest it was our fault to leave valuable items on Gamma in the first place if we were taking a long break. Gamma is a changing environment, and myself and others should have known better. So your troll attempt was a fail, carry on....

The original thread that contains that comment can be found here: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … e-storage/

Please take this and other information into account before getting stuck with Perps black sheep corp. There may be a better fit out there. 

(P.S. Right back at ya Shadow)

Want enemies that will go to any lengths to prevent you from curbstomping them like we have done for the past 2 years? STC is recruiting. Come find out what all the fuss is about!

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Release your bowels somewhere in corp dialogs please, thanks. tongue

STC is recruiting. Be Excellent!

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

beSTCorp

70 (edited by Cassius 2014-05-01 18:56:59)

Why STC?
Simply ...

beSTCorp

If you want a sense of our influence and reach, simply read the forums, those who we have controlled the last few years feel the need to meta game all sorts of various slander in the effort to discourage those unfamiliar with the history and legacy of all corps in Perpetuum. Simple proof, read up in this this thread on this page, Fred Phelps is an alt character on the Crusader account, which is an alt account of Ville. Of course we will happily kick and ban our enemies from our RPS channel, Fred is correct. And notice Ville comments on his own post in the next comment.

Our enemies are creative, and powerful, outnumber us 4-1, and meta game like crazy.
Meaning if you are a "good" player with an enjoyment of being an underdog fighting the good fight against evil,
STC is the beSTCorp for you.

Fred  Phelps wrote:

Ville wrote:

That's a shame.

Meta gaming is fun! smile

Cassius wrote:

Why STC?
Simply ...

beSTCorp

If you want a sense of our influence and reach, simply read the forums, those who we have controlled the last few years feel the need to meta game all sorts of various slander in the effort to discourage those unfamiliar with the history and legacy of all corps in Perpetuum. Simple proof, read up in this this thread on this page, Fred Phelps is an alt character on the Crusader account, which is an alt account of Ville. Of course we will happily kick and ban our enemies from our RPS channel, Fred is correct. And notice Ville comments on his own post in the next comment.

Our enemies are creative, and powerful, outnumber us 4-1, and meta game like crazy.
Meaning if you are a "good" player with an enjoyment of being an underdog fighting the good fight against evil,

Fred  Phelps wrote:

Ville wrote:

That's a shame.

Right UndeadKennedy?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Shots in the hood!

73 (edited by Cassius 2014-05-01 23:42:29)

I swear Ville, you have found every single one of the 1 alts I've planted on your side, every time! I don't know how you do it sad

Join STC if you want the beSTCorp!
Join PHM if you wanna be a good spy!

Cassius wrote:

Why STC?

if you are a "good" player with an enjoyment of being an underdog fighting the good fight against evil,

Did he say... "Fighting the good fight?"

bump