1 (edited by Ludlow Bursar 2014-04-23 11:42:30)

Topic: Registered Users. (Now with MK2 Heavy Prize)

Does every new account automatically become a registered forum user irrespective of how they purchase the game?

If they do then keep an eye on that number at the bottom of the forum menu screen.

Currently 30,710.

My guess is that by this time next week it won't be nearly as high as people seem to be expecting. I'd love to be wrong but I don't expect it to break 31k by the end of the month.

In fact, I'll give a T4 fitted Seth Mk II to the person with the closest guess: I'll go for 30,961.

Re: Registered Users. (Now with MK2 Heavy Prize)

nope, forum only counts those who actually log in here at least once.
and afaik each agent on your account seperately, even if you delete or rename it.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

and afaik each agent on your account separately, even if you delete or rename it.

Just tested and confirmed, each character on account is a registered user. Shame, would have been a good benchmark for how steam is going otherwise.

Ludlow Bursar wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

and afaik each agent on your account separately, even if you delete or rename it.

Just tested and confirmed, each character on account is a registered user. Shame, would have been a good benchmark for how steam is going otherwise.

It's still can be a rough estimate.

RIP PERPETUUM

Well steam has a # that show how many playing - a currency number.

You can see it for Hawken and Warframe as well. Since it doesnt account for those not playing
via steam - it is still a good indication of how well things are going.

I decided against steam. I dont mind it but prefer less DRM if given a choice.