Re: Conserns / Predictions

Jita wrote:
Squint wrote:

Maybe it is time to help them, maybe it is time to apply some of your real life skills and make rational and realistic suggestions. Or be negative and let this game die.

There is something about your posts that make me want to take a fire axe to your skull.

Maybe the game has been going for years and has had people making rational and realistic suggestions. Maybe the devs have been working really hard to implement them among their own great ideas. Maybe they understand the deficiencies of their own game but unless bill gates comes along and gives them 200 coders and ten million dollars it has to be an ongoing work in progress.

The Devs in this game, HHN that they may be, listen and react more responsively than any game I've ever heard of. While I don't agree with every change the onward steady progress has been undeniable and given their small size and diet of basement toast it's remarkable that they had the will to go this long. I truly believe that we are around the dark side of the moon and on our way home, ready for entry.

+1 Well said.

Jita wrote:

Maybe the game has been going for years and has had people making rational and realistic suggestions. Maybe the devs have been working really hard to implement them among their own great ideas. Maybe they understand the deficiencies of their own game but unless bill gates comes along and gives them 200 coders and ten million dollars it has to be an ongoing work in progress.

The Devs in this game, HHN that they may be, listen and react more responsively than any game I've ever heard of. While I don't agree with every change the onward steady progress has been undeniable and given their small size and diet of basement toast it's remarkable that they had the will to go this long. I truly believe that we are around the dark side of the moon and on our way home, ready for entry.

My apologies, I have not been around this game for years. I can only comment on my short experience with this game. If what you say is true, then thank you, I feel much more positive about it.

Jita wrote:

There is something about your posts that make me want to take a fire axe to your skull.

Threats of violence makes me so hard. I really love rough foreplay. It is usually the violent ones that puts up the best fights, and enjoy it the most without lube. PM me your picture and a phone number, and we make a plan.

Its not a threat of violence but a feeling. Much like Jessica alba making my man sausage switch from left to right. That said number and picture pm'd because that does sound like fun.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

Much like Jessica alba making my man sausage switch from left to right.

I don't understand.

Jasdemi wrote:
Jita wrote:

I don't understand.

You're german so it's understandable.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Jasdemi wrote:
Jita wrote:

I don't understand.

This could best be explained with pictures, but we will get banned.

Put David Beckham on the left, and Jessica Alba on the right, naked. Now which way does your pendulum swing?

Me, I will take the middle, bacon sandwich style.

I would like to say, even though you perceive that I don't mind being Evil, in honestly I do.  I am not evil.  That being said, I don't hide behind forum alts or annonmoose tags.  I am willing to take ownership of the consequences of my actions and as Jita will tell you, I am the first one to repay/apologize at first notice if I'm wrong.  It's called being an adult.  Secondly when dealing with pvp/territorial warfare, there has to be a reason to fight.  Or it's all for Epeen purposes.  Gamma warfare can be engaging, difficult, rewarding, and time consuming.  17 straight hours of terraforming and falling asleep behind the keyboard was well...  Mind boggling.  So enjoy your adventure it will be a trip.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Jita wrote:
Squint wrote:

Maybe it is time to help them, maybe it is time to apply some of your real life skills and make rational and realistic suggestions. Or be negative and let this game die.

I get what your saying, and I hope things will turn for the better soon. But Squint still has some points. Let's hope steam etc brings success to the game, so they get the money to bring in more coders etc.