1 (edited by Crepitus 2014-04-17 16:38:07)

Topic: Credit options

I was looking at the store last night and there seem to be some missing options that would help your sales by making credits more appealing.

1.) A Rift REX like item, this is essentially like PLEX/ICE but it gives credits instead of game time (and then credits can be redeemed for game time if desired).  Sellable on the market, can be lost via pvp/pve bot getting nuked, etc.  Sits in limbo like the alien whatever gift redeemable to be put in the hangar of your choice, etc.

2.) A way to transfer credits between accounts (at the very least, with the same owner, better to transfer anywhere making it easier to gift).

I would have already bought $60 worth if I could spread them between my accounts, but since I don't see a way to do that, I haven't.  I'm also assuming there will be periodic specials on these as there are in every other game.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: Credit options

What game time, game is B2P. ?

RIP PERPETUUM

You can just sign into each account and buy each individually.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

4 (edited by Crepitus 2014-04-17 20:06:48)

Celebro wrote:

What game time, game is B2P. ?

Boosters. - also re-read my post...

ville wrote:

Yes, but if I buy $60 worth and spread it between my accounts it's 20% cheaper than buying it $10 a time per account.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

5 (edited by Martha Stuart 2014-04-17 20:07:46)

Ville wrote:

except for, that bank of america and many other large banks, charges a "foreign transaction fee" for transactions outside your country of residence.  I'm not sure how this is handled in the EU. But back when I was paying sub fees, I would get charged around 5 bucks to make a transaction with AC.  But at least I could buy all the keys I wanted in one transaction and then redeem them on each account.  under the current system, i'm not gonna pay an extra 25$ in transaction fees to purchase stuff for multiple accounts.

Martha Stuart wrote:

But at least I could buy all the keys I wanted in one transaction and then redeem them on each account.  under the current system, i'm not gonna pay an extra 25$ in transaction fees to purchase stuff for multiple accounts.

Nothing has changed there, you can still request codes and redeem them on any account you want (yes, even for credit packs).

Well, the price for the 18k credits package is 59.99 EUR, or 82.93 USD, at the moment here.

But i think the point is, it would be nice to have some possibility to convert the Perpetuum Credits into something that could be traded between "agents".
Buy a big package, split it up into smaller pieces, and hand it down to your other accounts.

And as mentioned before, bringing back ICE, but perhabs in 5 and 10 EUR/USD packages might also be something to think about.

I have always used pay pal ... no crazy fees like this

Martha Stuart wrote:
Ville wrote:

except for, that bank of america and many other large banks, charges a "foreign transaction fee" for transactions outside your country of residence.  I'm not sure how this is handled in the EU. But back when I was paying sub fees, I would get charged around 5 bucks to make a transaction with AC.  But at least I could buy all the keys I wanted in one transaction and then redeem them on each account.  under the current system, i'm not gonna pay an extra 25$ in transaction fees to purchase stuff for multiple accounts.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

My bank charged me .13

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

10 (edited by Martha Stuart 2014-04-17 22:11:19)

DEV Zoom wrote:
Martha Stuart wrote:

But at least I could buy all the keys I wanted in one transaction and then redeem them on each account.  under the current system, i'm not gonna pay an extra 25$ in transaction fees to purchase stuff for multiple accounts.

Nothing has changed there, you can still request codes and redeem them on any account you want (yes, even for credit packs).

My bad, I thought after the change you could only apply credits on the account that purchased them.  I rescind my complaint. 

Also, I didn't realize you could use paypal, cause i'm apparently blind and missed the huge icon.  I'll do that from now on.  Thanks Tux.