126 (edited by BandwagonX9000 2014-04-15 18:55:01)

Re: Mobile teleports and PvP flags

Lucian Cain wrote:

I never once denied that armored teles had issues but we didn't cry like B-tches to the Devs until they changed it.  We watched you guys jump away through armored's and went on with our business.

So perhaps since you wanted the best for the game STC should have complained about broken stuff instead of ignoring and/or ab/using it as a clutch?

Lucian Cain wrote:
Grond wrote:

i have seen khader and chemist try to defend a sap against 7+ from remedy+friends, cant say ur side have done the same lucian,
btw stc and friends made sure that i will not be on ur side again by actions u guys did when u where the "blob".
Times change adapt or get lost. And if u think 77 is puppets u should get some better spies yarr

That's nice, did they get wiped?

no when me and glimpse reinforced they all jumped out with pre charged armoured tps, still managed to catch a seth that got left behind

Merkle wrote:

I see alot of Crying over were not getting fights, please fight us, attack us.

Makes me all Happy Inside.

Actually Fear is what is happening to Nova right now.  Mining is not going on, ( You will say other wise to counter this.) Eyes are up all the time.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. Tell me, where are you hiding the Iraqi War Minister these days?

Merkle wrote:

Makes me all Happy Inside.

Actually Fear is what is happening to Nova right now.  Mining is not going on, ( You will say other wise to counter this.) Eyes are up all the time. 
This is far besides the point however.

Syndic you know that Probe comment in TeamSpeak last night? I think I know why now, lol.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

well I guess it depends if zoom wants the games pvp to be focused around ganking semi-afk miners

or large scale warfare

removing the beacons as an option to escape seems to point towards the larger, tactical battles...vs trying to snipe a miner or two then running before help can arrive...

question is...do you think new players would enjoy surgical ninja pvp more or less than rolling with an army for an epic battle?

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Regarding blobs, as I was saying on teamspeak: "Remember the three days when there were over 40 enemies in their station and they refused to undock because the dozen of us patrolling outside were blobbing?" big_smile

You don't remember it? That's ok, it's in a video somewhere. Or how STC kept attempting alarm clock attacks to make sure there were only 2 or 3 of us online? Totally not blobbing of course. Your time in STC hasn't done you much good...

I think Merkle txted Lucian to tell him to stop raging, that they would return to WOT matches instead.

Merkle wrote:

<other spin>

You're a fine young woman, but you have an ongoing problem with recognizing ridicule and confusing it with frustration/fear/whatever else you imagine.

We don't care if you fight or not, you have no staying power and as long as we're in-game you will not exist as anything other then the current laughing stock.

What we do care is your pathetic attempts at manipulating Zoom by misrepresenting reality (panic evaccing the field, avoiding all fights, sacrificing fleets to evac 2-3 guys) and trying to convince him you're using these beacons for anything other then proactively dodging PVP of any sort.

What is an actual danger to the game is if new people actually make the mistake of joining your corporation, and get involved in your fleets. That has to be eye-gouging boredom, and I don't blame any of the corps that don't fly with you anymore for their choice.

I look forward to your next attempt to explain why everyone is so afraid of you that you masterfully manipulated them into taking all those Betas you didn't want anyway, so they waste their time because real money is on Alpha 1's.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Merkle wrote:

http://onebit.us/x/i/4FeznEQyO6.jpg

try again

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Merkle wrote:

try again

BAHAHAHAHAHA

lol lol lol lol lol lol

CIR Complaint Form

Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:
Merkle wrote:

try again

BAHAHAHAHAHA

and to add to that when you talk about fear understand that we have planted a flag in Nova BECAUSE we want fights. We have the courage to accept some losses and face out foes every single day. We dont base our fleets out of ICS A and Shinjelar and call ourselves strong. We dont log off masked assaults and ewar on an island and drop armoreds before we even flag. We just put it out there and respond every time - and when we do you always die, albeit with us suffering some losses.

Boy dont talk to me about courage, you dont know the meaning of the word.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHA

and to add to that when you talk about fear understand that we have planted a flag in Nova BECAUSE we want fights. We have the courage to accept some losses and face out foes every single day. We dont base our fleets out of ICS A and Shinjelar and call ourselves strong. We dont log off masked assaults and ewar on an island and drop armoreds before we even flag. We just put it out there and respond every time - and when we do you always die, albeit with us suffering some losses.

I think you missed the part about being allied with the largest group of players ingame.

Other than that you certainly have balls.

Cassius wrote:
Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I think you missed the part about being allied with the largest group of players ingame.

Other than that you certainly have balls.

Actually you are the largest group of players in game, sadly your policy of trying to bore the enemy to death seems to have worked for your own members.

140 (edited by Burial 2014-04-15 21:20:38)

We currently have zero motivators for any large scale Beta fights. Sorry to disappoint.

Syndic wrote:

What is an actual danger to the game is if new people actually make the mistake of joining your corporation, and get involved in your fleets. That has to be eye-gouging boredom, and I don't blame any of the corps that don't fly with you anymore for their choice.

Coming from a guy who has blued up practically all of the current Beta population.

141 (edited by Celebro 2014-04-15 21:35:53)

What I have noticed all this big arguments have something in common with logistics, how we all get around on the game world including:

Spark Teleports

Follow bot change

Gamma issues

Now it's mobile TPs

I think it's high priority we get this logistics sorted in a balanced way taking everything into account and this will vastly improve the game. This is a knee jerk change but not one change alone will fix.

RIP PERPETUUM

142 (edited by Syndic 2014-04-15 22:06:57)

Burial wrote:

We currently have zero motivators for any large scale Beta fights. Sorry to disappoint.

Syndic wrote:

Coming from a guy who has blued up practically all of the current Beta population.

Current Beta population, disregarding all the evacuations, being the keyword right? lol

Celebro this change has nothing to do with logistics and everything to do with the PVP-averse abusing beacons to PVP without any risk or consequence.

CIR Complaint Form

143 (edited by Burial 2014-04-15 22:16:33)

When's Repopulation coming out? Think you can get old intrusion system back before that?

Syndic wrote:

Celebro this change has nothing to do with logistics and everything to do with the PVP-averse abusing beacons to PVP without any risk or consequence.

why should pvp be different from pve regarding that?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Burial wrote:

When's Repopulation coming out? Think you can get old intrusion system back before that?

Only whining for the subscription back can save you now sorry. lol

CIR Complaint Form

146 (edited by Burial 2014-04-15 22:58:48)

I'm going to quote you on that. wink

Tell the Dev's to bring in some NEW CONTENT and ill think about waking up ... otherwise I see no reason to waste time and energy on this *** measuring contest the has become the beta islands.

You guys think your hot *** because you have numbers .. ? Have fun stroking each other in TS and on the forums.

I know where you went when we came for Bergers ... 
I know where you guys were when we flattened Landers ...

Keep talking about staying power and how cool you think you are .. we haven't left the game yet and don't plan to  ..

This beta *** has been done over and over and beaten to death for years .. one minute you care about it and the next you don't. But hey were glad you guys are having a blast with 3 year old content ... must be thrilling lol 

When new content comes I may give more than two *** about anything other than getting some quick ganks.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Tux wrote:

Tell the Dev's to bring in some NEW CONTENT and ill think about waking up ... otherwise I see no reason to waste time and energy on this *** measuring contest the has become the beta islands.

You guys think your hot *** because you have numbers .. ? Have fun stroking each other in TS and on the forums.

I know where you went when we came for Bergers ... 
I know where you guys were when we flattened Landers ...

Keep talking about staying power and how cool you think you are .. we haven't left the game yet and don't plan to  ..

This beta *** has been done over and over and beaten to death for years .. one minute you care about it and the next you don't. But hey were glad you guys are having a blast with 3 year old content ... must be thrilling lol 

When new content comes I may give more than two *** about anything other than getting some quick ganks.

Your tears make popcorn salty.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

149 (edited by Rage Rex 2014-04-16 00:36:46)

Burial wrote:

Syndic wrote:

You have the balls to talk about Bluing up the whole server. Your memory is so short its pathetic. When STC was founded under RPS leadership it was a breath of fresh air to this game. Now it's a Frankenstein disease of lost players. Die already.

So much hate, makes me feel really good on the inside.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13