Topic: Devs....

FIX THE DAMNED SERVERS

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Re: Devs....

Servers crashed in the middle of hunting down my first pew pew in ages  mad

Wow DDos?

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

KUSTOMROD wrote:

Servers crashed in the middle of hunting down my first pew pew in ages  mad

I just got cockblocked a pew opportunity by the server sad

yah, you didn't have a 800,000 U worth of stuff on the ground in your gama...   I'm more than a little upset... 25 scarabs, 100 interzones teleports...   I'm more than just a little freeking out.

Blackice001 wrote:

yah, you didn't have a 800,000 U worth of stuff on the ground in your gama...   I'm more than a little upset... 25 scarabs, 100 interzones teleports...   I'm more than just a little freeking out.

did you just try to decon a terminal with ridiculous amounts of ***, enough to make the server crash in our PEW?!?!

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Blackice001 wrote:

did you just try to decon a terminal with ridiculous amounts of ***, enough to make the server crash in our PEW?!?!

Lol Sound the dinner bell? I know where the pew will be after they get the server fixed!

8 (edited by Blackice001 2014-04-13 10:45:14)

I don't think that could have been my fault, but I will admit I had no idea how rich my inactive members were.... well I was renting gama space to 3 other corps too...

Blackice001 wrote:

I don't think that could have been my fault, but I will admit I had no idea how rich my inactive members were....

Those theives

Blackice001 wrote:

I don't think that could have been my fault, but I will admit I had no idea how rich my inactive members were....

Idk man... 800,000u....

Which gamma island again did you say you crashed out of ? lol

least your base dropped cool things...... The extreme disappointment shared by all involved with the destruction of the hun base when it said FU to us and didn't drop a single thing was sad....

did the whole server go down?

yeah

well the kicker was my corp prepped for a months to get that stuff ready for steam launch ......  and as we speak its evaporating in a box

Actually as you were able to decon, your base was not under direct fire.
And that means, your terminal would have survived till 22th of april and than be transported to alpha in any circumstance, so decon could not have been necessary for you in order to "safe" stuff in corp storages

I had many members using corp resources paid for by the corp and production fees paid for to keep their production lines full, so I feel justified in what I did, However I was shocked at the acual volume of stuff that droped.

Sure it will return to a safe alpha terminal, unless it is attacked before 14th april, or if you only wanted to wreak the surrounding turrets and buildings, attack before 20th april.

Whatever, but I swear.... people will fight over your loot so i swear.... if the only fix is roll back..... i swear.....

well I was also upgrading the terminal to t2 for extra reinforcments just in case something was to happen.

Well, can we please get something on how long the servers will be offline?

anyone have the link to the Mirc page??

23 (edited by MoBIoS 2014-04-13 11:09:39)

To late now, to much intel. It will be primary from now on yarr

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Solishian wrote:

Well, can we please get something on how long the servers will be offline?

Since the Devs aren't awake(I checked steam) I'll give it.... 5 hours

MoBIoS wrote:

To late now, to much intel. It will be primary from now on yarr

If you mean Novaya then I am looking foward to the coming bloodbath!