1 (edited by Dazamin 2014-05-20 22:39:36)

Topic: Profit Reloaded - Perpetuum Fitting Tool

Perpetuum fitting tool. 'Profit' is being resurrected, fixed and updated.

If you can code, come and join the project, if not just send me nic as encouragement to work harder or something big_smile

https://profitreloaded.codeplex.com

Profit Reloaded 0.9.0.5 Alpha - Added 20/05/14

Download at
https://profitreloaded.codeplex.com/rel … iew/122460

How to import your extensions
https://profitreloaded.codeplex.com/documentation

Please report any that do not import.

Fixes

Fitting Skills are applied to Miner Modules properly (NEW)

Local Nexus Bonuses are now more accurate

All skills are now imported from extension history correctly

Fixes to a number of bot and mod stats

Issues

When fitting a Shield Gen and Evasive to a bot, please fit the Evasive first. If you remove the Evasive, also remove the Shield Gen and then re add it.

IF YOU ARE A BRO WHO KNOWS C# PLS PM ME TO SAVE ME HAVING TO ACTUALLY LEARN THINGS big_smile

Re: Profit Reloaded - Perpetuum Fitting Tool

I love you

Hey man, you get this working and all shiney like, you should have the devs rename something in the game in honur of you.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

Excellent! If you need item data or such let me know.

Kudos to you. For real. This is heartwarming.

Its a cool idea to make a separate class for each extention. lol

7 (edited by Dazamin 2014-04-09 16:10:34)

Alexadar wrote:

Its a cool idea to make a separate class for each extention. lol

I didn't make the initial program and have no intention of remaking the whole thing, so it is what it is. If the coding offends you, feel free to not use it wink

Sure big_smile

very good job.

Pretty close to an initial release, but could really do with a C# bro to look at a couple things, PM me if you can help plsssssssssssssss smile

Why do I always read Fisting Tool? yikes

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Send me a mail if you need any C# help or try to catch me online.

MoBIoS wrote:

I thought I was the only one, so Mobios...  What are you doing later?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
MoBIoS wrote:

I thought I was the only one, so Mobios...  What are you doing later?

warming up the lube big_smile

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

I can come with bratwursts.

I'll be helping Daz out with this. Once we get the initial fixing out of the way, we would be interested in what features you guys would like to see in it.

Also, I would be interested in knowing if you would like to keep the existing WPF app or have it web based.

Like Daz said, it is what it is for now. But if it is something the community is going to use, I would most likely go for .net MVC and host it unless everyone would prefer the desktop app.

Very early alpha available here - https://profitreloaded.codeplex.com/rel … iew/121276 I am particularly interested in any values that are incorrect so if anything doesn't match what you see in game please let us know through the site, in game on here on the forum.

Known Issues

Shield Absorb Formula
Demob Formula
Sensor Suppressor Tuning Formula
Sensor Booster Formula

Dazamin wrote:

Pretty close to an initial release, but could really do with a C# bro to look at a couple things, PM me if you can help plsssssssssssssss smile

Well ... I looked at the source code. It is not way I would done things, especially hardcoding all the items. My initial feeling is that I should rewrite the framework, and move the data to csv or xml data files. Let me dig some more over the weekend.

If there are specific issues you want help with PM me for my email address.

19 (edited by Dazamin 2014-04-24 20:25:47)

Squint wrote:
Dazamin wrote:

Well ... I looked at the source code. It is not way I would done things, especially hardcoding all the items. My initial feeling is that I should rewrite the framework, and move the data to csv or xml data files. Let me dig some more over the weekend.

If there are specific issues you want help with PM me for my email address.

Rewriting would almost certainly be the ideal solution, however its simply beyond my abilities as a non programmer. Fixing formulas, etc is my limit smile If someone (or multiple people) is interested on taking on a rewrite, I will assist where I can ofc.

For now, wouldn't that just mean you instantiate the objects using data instead of hardcoded objects? Doesn't seem like that much of a rewrite.

Doek wrote:

For now, wouldn't that just mean you instantiate the objects using data instead of hardcoded objects? Doesn't seem like that much of a rewrite.

Sure you could do, I'm not sure there would be a massive practical benefit to users though v0v

Anyway, gonna post updated versions on the site fairly regularly, added one earlier, nothing major added Gliders and building /terraforming mods. As always please test.

Moving the data to csv/xml makes updates to the data/stats much easier. You do not have to recompile and release for every change. It also means a lot more people can contribute to the project.

24 (edited by Dazamin 2014-04-29 01:28:23)

Updated OP, new alpha version

is it possible to add NEXUS effects? or did i miss where that feature is ?

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue