Topic: Armored Emergency Beacon

There's high demand for combined teleport beacons that have fast cool-downs like emergency beacons and durable like armored.

I propose adding Armored Emergency Beacons to market for 10 million NIC.

Re: Armored Emergency Beacon

Burial wrote:

There's high demand for combined teleport beacons that have fast cool-downs like emergency beacons and durable like armored.

I propose adding Armored Emergency Beacons to market for 10 million NIC.

No. And no more jumping through ANY TPs while flagged. The game has enough escape routes as is. Not having a warp-to is what makes the PVP here better than Eve.

Successful troll is successful.

Well played Burial o7

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Armoured and emergency interzones would be great too.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

5 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-04-06 01:17:39)

I think the function should be pvp immunity with a safe travel option.

so you pop the beacon, everyone in your squad becomes immune to pvp fire, then a list of safe havens would appear and grant the ability for the squad to be teleported to safety and presented with a bonus cash reward for courage.

also the beacon would make everyone who is red to you insta explode, even if docked (your bank would just explode)\

Oh and the exploding reds would then be perma banned from the game to ensure STC dominance once again and we can rename it the PVE server.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Stranger Danger wrote:

I think the function should be pvp immunity with a safe travel option.

so you pop the beacon, everyone in your squad becomes immune to pvp fire, then a list of safe havens would appear and grant the ability for the squad to be teleported to safety and presented with a bonus cash reward for courage.

also the beacon would make everyone who is red to you insta explode, even if docked (your bank would just explode)\

Oh and the exploding reds would then be perma banned from the game to ensure STC dominance once again and we can rename it the PVE server.

I nearly choked on tea... reading this.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Stranger: Sounds good. I think with those features, a price of 50mil NIC would be sufficient to eliminate abusing but the volume of the item shouldn't be too big.

8 (edited by Annihilator 2014-04-06 17:25:08)

nah, just make teleports a module that can be fit in either a missile or misc slot, with low fitting requirement and only 100% accumulator drain on activation. 1min chargeup time.

everyone will be happy wink

*edit: everyone but Seth pilots since they do not have any of those slots always empty.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

9 (edited by Weedy 2014-04-06 21:34:43)

I believe Dev Zoom should add Stranger's version of TP to the Cash Shop, for a healthy 15$.

On a more serious note: great idea burial, devs should really at least for one time listen to your ideas and actually add this. The volume of that teleport beacon must be 911 U.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu