Topic: Item Selection and stack splitting

How hard would it be to allow us to Control+A inside of our cargo, field container, or terminal inventory to select all items? The keybind works in some portions of the game, but not all and it would be a nice feature to add.

Also when splitting a stack of items, the popup for the number of items sometimes is highlighted, and sometimes is not. I can't seem to find a way to replicate it either way, but having it always be highlighted so we can type the number to be split off without having to highlight or Control+A would be a nice quality of life change also.

2 (edited by Gremrod 2014-03-29 20:30:36)

Re: Item Selection and stack splitting

+1

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

+1

A little known feature is that you can doubleclick on empty storage space to select all (works anywhere, between icons, after rows, at the end, etc.). I'll try to check what's up with the highlights.

DEV Zoom wrote:

A little known feature is that you can doubleclick on empty storage space to select all (works anywhere, between icons, after rows, at the end, etc.). I'll try to check what's up with the highlights.

The double clicking tip actually works really well (as well as the shortcut would IMO) so thanks for that.

Good to know.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

DEV Zoom wrote:

wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Rage Blackout wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Why not help out the perpetuum wiki?

[15:13:02] <DEV Zoom> yeah, our servers are run by goats, they lick the cogs to keep everything smooth

Rage Blackout wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Rage Blackout wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Yep its a small but life changing feature smile

I use it ALOT big_smile