Topic: ADVANCED SPARK TELEPORT SKILL

Do it.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Re: ADVANCED SPARK TELEPORT SKILL

Do it.

Do it.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

well done on posting a well thought out & constructed thread.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I would like to have that skill for myself, but in the end it would completely negate the effect of change in spark teleport for veterans and therefore either no advanced skill, or rollback of that cost change.

And I think first of both solutions is worse for me, but better for the game.

if you do that then you have the same as we had before. just with greater ep sink.

makes no sense. you want more sparks. revert the spark change.

7 (edited by Kvazio 2014-03-13 11:25:28)

no advanced skill, make owned gamma base use 0 spark points, other gamma base use 2 spark points

8 (edited by Liquidus 2014-03-13 14:29:38)

I am still at a loss as to how making it take longer to get around is better for this game.There are many facets that bore the hell out of me and many others and travel is up there with the worst of them.. Spark trans is the new Nav 10.. I am currently at 7 and can get one beta , one alpha 2 and one gamma. Now I need more alts to which I thought the devs were trying to fix issues of needing more alts..

Too early to ask for something like this (sorry Shadow)

Not happy with the change, IMO wrong solution to a very minor problem.

What WOULD help is a remote contract system, or ability to make remote buy and sell orders.
This would ease the pain of travel, albeit only for the marketeers, but everyone needs love.

Also, is it possible to make the autopathfinding work 100% of the time?
A friend of mine who has not played in over a year had proposed saved waypoint routing, and had received positive feedback from Devs, but nothing was ever heard again .... This system would help a lot with travel.

Just some thoughts while we see what actual effect the slot SpT allotment actually has on game.

spark points are off for my opinion as well. the "problem" seamed to be the beta outposts.

so my suggestion is:
all apha 1 (who cares about alpha)
all beta 3 (that supposed to be the problem)
all gamma of your corporation 1 (because its yours)
all gamma not of your corporation 2 (because its not yours) (could be discussed for 1 as well because if you have access then they like you...)

this will still keep you realive mobile as long as you would not have a need for multible sparks on beta.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

No, at least not until we have doubled the current number of islands. As some people correctly noted, this would completely nullify the slot change.

13 (edited by Celebro 2014-03-15 14:18:41)

-1 Do it, but why. What's the point of the changes then?

Never add anymore targets with EP, maybe reduce slot cost with faction standings in the future when there are more islands.

Give us better designed highways, and better auto piloting routes let us choose the route on the map for the bots to follow, like it was mentioned once.

RIP PERPETUUM

14 (edited by Gunner 2014-03-17 04:36:36)

-1 Billions

find a place to live and stay there  ;p

Why is this troll topic still open?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I agree with OP. The new system needs a buff and extra EP to advance sparks is one way to accomplish.

Better would be if we all just got 30 points by default.

/troll

Being for real, the spark EP req should be removed completely like Navigation was. Give everyone 10 by default. And then work toward nerfing the system for real, like removing it completely once you upgrade highways, add effective contracts system, add remote buy/sell market orders, reconnect Alpha Triangle, and add more teleport links where dead teleports currently exist.

Make standard free 2 slots and above that just like the current skill.
One should not be made to spend ep to install one spark on a second alpha terminal. Other than that one should spec into that as per current skill.

Gamma will disappear for a while there is absolutely no reason for more teleports. All I see is a bunch of tears.:yarr:

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

Back in the day before the runts of the litter decided they're PVP gods of the empty room, we used to walk everywhere.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Honestly at this point, I feel like it's balanced.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Syndic you're a delusional idiot.

no extra spark need quit crying for easy mode and stop being lazy

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

Little runt, show me on this doll... lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

Back in the day before the runts of the litter decided they're PVP gods of the empty room, we used to walk everywhere.

Can confirm. Syndic made us walk unframed, double plated heavies across Norhoop so so many times because he was too cheap to buy the 1.5M teleporters.

I DO like the idea of removing the EP part of the existing skill and making it baseline. The arguments for it mirror those for Navigation so it should be treated the same.

25 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2014-03-27 17:41:59)

LOL, my morning has just been made. Thanks for the anger burial lol
The truth hurts burial.... but your better off accepting it.

Oh, and to the topic,
having an advanced SpT TP skill and adding 10 more sparks would ruin the point of the nerf in place

Reading this signature fills you with determination.