26 (edited by Aaron Sool 2014-01-12 13:01:10)

Re: Close

Excellent corp. These guys took me in with open arms, and they've helped me get back into the game when I've stumbled myself. Excellent bunch of peeps. Recomended.

27 (edited by Burial 2014-01-17 13:59:22)

Stream of new players has recently joined StateCorp ranks. Veterans in STC have guided them to beacon running, artifacting, mining and manufacturing, NPC hunting and missioning and so forth. StateCorp is best group to start the game in, join us!

STC is a outstanding corp.  I am a new player to the game ( 2 weeks)   STC  took me in and i havnt looked back.

When they say the help out the new guys and get them on there feet.  They mean it. 

as being a veteran gamer you know when you come across a great corp or not.

Let me tell you.  These guys are .    Everybody helps,  everyone of them are a close knit group of guys,   you feel like your part of a family. 

IF your looking for a corp,  to join,  and want to learn the game  with people that doenst hesitate to help you out  or show u the ropes.   Then this is the corp.

StateCorp  is were u want to be.

Cougar One

All of us are glad your joining the game
Lots of folks leave so I'm glad you found your feet
To be honest STC are ok

They keep things exciting!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Join STC.  I would!

If you have Cortexes to sell but are PHM or -77- spy, please send a mail and let one of the recruiters get back to you!

StateCorp is recruiting again. Especially interested in expanding our EU and AU wings.

I was in HUN 1 110 day, but I decided to join one of the best corp out there!

I dont regrat that decide they are full of HELP and full of EXPERIENCE. Good to be here!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

bump

Great bunch of guys, that we are smile

^
^
^   
Up You Go

Join STC

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

bump. looking for pvpers and indy guys at eu/us tz.

Oi

Apparently I qualify as a lifetime member... but I can't figure out how to download the game =/
Will be keen to get back into it with ol STC when I do...

Couch!  Good to see you man, PM Me in game and ill get you all squared away.

41 (edited by Martha Stuart 2014-04-04 18:10:53)

Double post

Up Up

STC gave me the boot for returning to Perpetuum on April 2nd, when the game became free to play. No reason given and no one wants to explain. New player be warned, not as player friendly as STC says.

I found one of their members helpful but when I tried to join I just got silence really, not even a no. I have to agree with Toel.

45 (edited by Burial 2014-04-06 13:17:35)

I try with the best of my ability to monitor all the chat channels I'm in but sometimes responses can be slow. We are busy people with real lives too and can't be within reach all the time. Sorry.

@ToeL: I personally talked with you and told you the reason you were removed. Twice.

Thanks for the free bumps guys!

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Bump bump

Clearia wrote:

I found one of their members helpful but when I tried to join I just got silence really, not even a no. I have to agree with Toel.

Hmm ... Sometimes things fall thru the cracks ... Find me ingame if you choose
Glad to see you returning smile

Burial wrote:

Bump bump

Isn't using Stalinist era El Lissitzky propaganda posters a bit of a change of direction for STC?

Ludlow Bursar wrote:
Burial wrote:

Bump bump

Isn't using Stalinist era El Lissitzky propaganda posters a bit of a change of direction for STC?

It's getting pretty desperate at this point.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.