1 (edited by Blocker 2014-03-08 11:24:39)

Topic: Game broke!! Devs we can't log in

Hey Devs, can't log in tonight!.. Game has been getting progressively  worse (lag) over last week.. Mainly whilst accessing things like private storage or corp storage or a field can that sort of thing..

At the moment my screen is stuck on "connecting" and that's it.. Other corpies reporting same issues. Zort is reporting same issue from Germany..

[edit] Managed to log one char in although took a looooooong time.. Still waiting to log blocker in
[edit2] Blocker finally logged in.. Still major issues with server tho.. Takes forever to undock etc..
[edit3] Sorry can't play at all.. Trying to do anything is just painful. Switching to another game for tonight, check back tomorrow.

2 (edited by Zortarg Calltar 2014-03-08 10:52:00)

Re: Game broke!! Devs we can't log in

same here.
test server works.

one hardware - two servers (bad idea):rolleyes:

Just @ Game

I cant really log on my accounts ingame, it stays on "Connecting..." in the login screen, its already 45+ mins on 2 computers so I dont think they will log eventually. Moreover yesterday while I was playing on 70-120 ms had sudden surges of 4-8k ms lasting less than a min most times. Seeing the population is low I dont think the server could be overloaded unless test server instance is like full and lags the main

did they finally take down the  game server ????

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Working on it.

still down   :·(

Any news? Dying of boredom here! sad

it still down or is it back up?

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

It's back up now.

Unfortunately we have lost the heightmap layer for some zones in the crash, which had to be restored from a 02-27 backup.

The affected zones are:
Davis Barrier
Gravehills
Emperth
Guthraw
Landers Bridge
Solarfield

Not sure how much terraforming has been done on these zones during the lost week, but please submit a support ticket if you want to talk about reimbursement.

Even though it says "currently only admin users allowed" it won't let me in. C'mon guys, its me, remember, ....

Sorry, try now.

Seems to log normally now smile

What do you guys expect , this is early access.. Don't worry , this will be cleared up once we get to gold launch

yep all seems fine now.. Thanks Zoom.