Topic: [Request] Add an option for Arkhes to spawn unequipped.

If I spawn in an arkhe, I don't want a new Syntec-miner, solidibit charges, Syn-tech guns, or any of that.  It's annoying to go through and delete every little item though, so it'd be nice if there was a way to just spawn in an arkhe without all the trimmings.

Re: [Request] Add an option for Arkhes to spawn unequipped.

Nice feature.
Less junk items.
/signed

Maybe just a "strip all" option in the equip screen. Then new players wont have to fit everything themselves, which will probably be daunting every time they get blown up, but others can just strip it down quickly.

I think it's called 'Empty Robot' and is already in the game.

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

5 (edited by Michael J Caboose 2010-11-23 01:25:46)

serenekaos wrote:

I think it's called 'Empty Robot' and is already in the game.

when you spawn in an arkhe, its most likely your only bot left - and the active one.
then you cant use the "already in game-command"

can we add to this request:

spawn in an empty arkhe MK2 if your Standing with the local conglomerate is already "green"

Michael J Caboose wrote:

spawn in an empty arkhe MK2 if your Standing with the local conglomerate is already "green"

Or at least over a certain point like 1.0 average corp standing.  Dont make it too easy to get endless mk2's, even though soon they will be completely useless other than placeholders when moving bots around in storage and you need to be in some robot.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

i think, having green (thats more then 3.00 or 4.00 standing AFAIK) for all 9 corporations of one conglomerate is something that you can't consider as "too easy".

on the other hand, with two accounts you can get 4 arkhe mk2 per day and for free.