Topic: Server Lag

Server lag is brutal atm. Everyone seems to be feeling it across timezones and geographical areas.. Tellesis island may be down.

Server restart?

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

2 (edited by Goffer 2013-09-30 16:43:05)

Re: Server Lag

Atm there is something odd with the server.
In Tellesis it seems impossible to get even access to storages, while hersh for instance is just laggy, but works

Edit: After several minutes, it seems now all right at Tellesis.

Seems like they are working on it, server is restarting smile

We're back now. We had to do some database maintenance too, that's why it got a bit longer, sorry.

[19:01:42] * Line is now offline.  [19:01:44] <No Mas> )))  [19:01:44] * Line is now online.  [19:01:46] * Line is now online.

strange behavior around

ATM the server have some severe hickup again.

Several times my lag rises to very large number, while pingplotter shows no trouble on the route towards sever, only sever itself having no ping reply.

The harvesting and mining on beta get impossible, as reload took infinite time outside terminal and right now, I cant't log in with bots deployed on gamma. The chat shows them going online, but nothing happens even after 5 mins, the client is still showing only login-Screen

7 (edited by Blocker 2014-02-06 08:21:44)

Get to log in screen, log in and presents character selection, select character and loading bar comes up and then stops 3/4 way through. Then just sits there..

I'm guessing still server issues ?

Blocker wrote:

Get to log in screen, log in and presents character selection, select character and loading bar comes up and then stops 3/4 way through. Then just sits there..

+1

Devs, it's time to replace Chinese HDD. 8-]

It isn't working.

Blocker wrote:

Same here

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

We're working on it.

And it's up again.

Quick wording of the problem is always nice.

Makes us feel like were in control.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Blocker wrote:

Yea still  not letting me log in.