Re: Sensor Amplification

Would this not also be a nerf to range fit Seth/grophos?

The ending ranges would be the same. Only difference is that SA and RSA are weaker, but bots have better base range and locking speed.

53 (edited by Error 2014-01-30 10:42:10)

Celebro wrote:

Does someone have an idea why the base locking time is so high? It's really an issue I remember that was rather annoying as a new player, and well I don't see much reasoning behind it, but maybe I'm missing something.

Probably the same reason why local repair and accumulator management is such a big issue in general - ask the Devs roll.

Liquidus wrote:

Would this not also be a nerf to range fit Seth/grophos?

Posting in a thread you didn't even read. Not even your corpmate's suggestions.

edit: Good idea Burial ... but Pelistal bots and their massive locking time bonus might have to be changed.

Burial wrote:

The ending ranges would be the same. Only difference is that SA and RSA are weaker, but bots have better base range and locking speed.

+1

RIP PERPETUUM

Sorry I did not articulate my thoughts properly.  My concern is not the range itself but the fact that this will be a huge buff to erp fit bots. One more armor rep tuning for god mode reps or more damage to a fit that has one damn good tank. So to say it was a nerf was wrong . I just fear the range fits will be obsolete. Again I am very short sighted in these things because I lack a lot of combat experience.

Liquidus wrote:

Sorry I did not articulate my thoughts properly.  My concern is not the range itself but the fact that this will be a huge buff to erp fit bots. One more armor rep tuning for god mode reps or more damage to a fit that has one damn good tank. So to say it was a nerf was wrong . I just fear the range fits will be obsolete. Again I am very short sighted in these things because I lack a lot of combat experience.

Biker Gang Sympathizer

Liquidus wrote:

Nothing to aplologise here. My rudeness was unintended and my words obviously not properly phrased either. Your concern is valid - just like mine with Pelistal bots and their locking time. It's more a question of overall balance between bots and to a lesser degree modules. The proposal of altered sensor amps adressess one of these issues in my view.

Error wrote:
Liquidus wrote:

Nothing to aplologise here. My rudeness was unintended and my words obviously not properly phrased either. Your concern is valid - just like mine with Pelistal bots and their locking time. It's more a question of overall balance between bots and to a lesser degree modules. The proposal of altered sensor amps adressess one of these issues in my view.

Get a room.