1 (edited by Thurak Kador 2014-01-24 17:16:21)

Topic: AWOL Gamers

AWOLGamers, a 10 year young gaming community comprising itself of good people, great players, and fun games. We thrive on three tenets of awesome; have fun, hang out, and communicate in teamspeak. We stand tall on three tenets of integrity; no racism, no sexual harassment, and no hacking. AWOL is multinational, multiplatform, and multitalented. Come, game.

We are looking for players to help us grow, we have a very active teamspeak for many different games, and are now branching into Perpetuum. Currently we are based on Alpha islands, all are welcome.

If you want to know more about us you can check out our website at http://www.awolgamers.com/index.php to join the ingame AWOL corporation it is not required to sign up on the website.

Re: AWOL Gamers

Great! A new community of gamers, have fun and all the best to you guys.

RIP PERPETUUM

Good luck. What other games do you play?

Have fun, good luck!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Best of luck to you and your corp.

We have over 100 members in the whole community playing countless games, Bad company 2, Battlefield 4, Garys mod, Minecraft, Rust and DayZ are a few of the more popular games we play.

Spys.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Spys.

Spais*

no racism

And no sexual harassment? Good luck finding potent members tongue.

Gunner wrote:

no racism

What fun is that?  If I can't drop the occasional racial slur against those dirty Blue pilots what point is there to play this game?

Because I am one of those dirty Blue pilots wink