Topic: changes to CPU?

Hi, I was just wondering if anything was changed recently on the CPU calculations, or skill resets?
Logged in today, after a while of absence, activated me g´all Trojar MK2 Tackler and was surprised, that I apparently was 0.65 CPU short.

Any changes I should now about? smile

Greetz

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Re: changes to CPU?

Probably this:

* Change: CPU and reactor values are now displayed with 2 decimal precision in information windows and the equip window. (Note: There has been some confusion regarding this after our last patch, where some players suddenly found that their robot configuration that has worked so far, was now over the CPU/reactor limit by some tenths. Those configurations were actually really over the limit before the patch too, but the check when undocking did not work correctly as it allowed you to deploy with up to +1.00 cpu or reactor. And the reason that this was not obvious is because the equip window was rounding down.)

http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Changelog:2013-03-22

Re: changes to CPU?

ah so it all comes down to Hungarian maths big_smile
thank you Zoom

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY