Re: Nerf ERP

Astraeaa wrote:
Alexadar wrote:
Astraeaa wrote:

Only energy??  do u realize how important "only" energy is in pvp?  there is a reason we have Ictus

Problem whit the ERP is that it gives u >>> INFINITE accumulator<<<

OLOLO l2P! Infinite, ololo. I suppose u never ran ERP mechs in real combat, only in *** mode.

I have ran ERP in pvp and it generates infinite accumulator as long as you are beeing shot at witch is the only way robots die right?

My dear friend, you did not fought CHAOS or CIR or M2S squads yet, so you dont know how to easily counter ERP fit even if enemy runs erp-spidertank formation.

Dear devs listened to prays of real PVP veterans and added neutralisation extention, and neut mods. So when you will meet my tyranos or iktus in a field, even 1v1, please run as far as you can because my tyr can beat erp mesmer easily, f.e.

Please, refer to semi-old topic http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ng-change/ for more information

Thank you for your attention, let the dollar be with you.

Line wrote:

Does that make a big difference how exactly you will die - with full accu or not?

Actually no. Esspecially if you randomly undocking on well organised small gang.

Time for PP PVP classic video show:

CHAOS vs M2S - Palladins vs Horde

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzzfdq73WDg

I will put EP on Tyrannos mk2 soon.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Like Alexadar said, easy to beat any ERP fit with neuts.

What makes ERP Mesmer strong is actually trio of factors that work together: Armor rep bonus, armor tuners, ERP.
Repair Mesmer can easily work even without ERP, but not without the other two.

yeah u shuldnt run evry thing 24/7 whit out a tught of managing ur accumulator and be morre conservative.

A ERP heavy mech is pretty hard to kill obv not talking abouth 30 man gank squads

Astraeaa wrote:

yeah u shuldnt run evry thing 24/7 whit out a tught of managing ur accumulator and be morre conservative.

A ERP heavy mech is pretty hard to kill obv not talking abouth 30 man gank squads

As i said, i can kill ANY lvl10 t4+ fitted ERP heavy with 1 tyranos. No need 30 man squad

sure duble neut tyrannos basicaly saying u need to bring a ictus to fight ERPs

Can u do it whit artemis?  kain? seth?

Astraeaa wrote:

sure duble neut tyrannos basicaly saying u need to bring a ictus to fight ERPs

Can u do it whit artemis?  kain? seth?

Yes. With each of those bots. A bit harder with artemis. I suppose you implying that each bot should counter each bot. Not in this game.

In this game each fit have counterfit, but counterfit can be fit on any bot.

I already see your "deep" knowledge in PVP. Believe me your efforts to win theorycrafting against me already failed, dont waste your lifeenergy on it.

That video what Alexadar posted, was the old ERP, repairer tuning times. (I wasnt ask the DEVs for nerf ERP, but maybe they did good decision.)

Also Lemon Artemises used that.

I have the screenshot in the past, when I just tested the rep tunings on my blues, and 2 sec rep time was acchievable. So that was nearly that powerful than Tyrannos with shield. But shield need shield off/on mechanic so it is needed to experiencing testing so not everybody can use it. This is why rep tuning was nerfed even with mass.

Alex I think you know Estamel is here with us after the game started, so he has PVP experience.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Tanked mesmer + 4-5 RR followbots.

Balanced?

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

36 (edited by Hunter 2013-12-27 02:54:35)

bla...
bla-bla-bla...
bla-bla-erp.

TL;DR: What are you talking about? Why not just remove it?.. The our opponents obviously have no desire to use neuts. Plz let them candy. Who cares about erp? Personally i like the shields.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Forget ERP.

How much DPS is needed to break the tank? No EWAR/EnWAR, according to you guys none of that stuff is manly enough.

Is it balanced?

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Norrdec wrote:

Forget ERP.

How much DPS is needed to break the tank? No EWAR/EnWAR, according to you guys none of that stuff is manly enough.

Is it balanced?

Are you voted for nerf the followbots?..

Why the crybabies wins?

nerf hunter

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

40 (edited by Hunter 2013-12-27 05:17:38)

enRage Blackout wrote:

nerf perpetuum

wink

Why the crybabies wins?

Btw well played CHAOS that was awesome movement, I liked that.

Respect o7

Energy to Earth!

Norrdec wrote:

Forget ERP.

Is it balanced?

Just as much as you need to kill 4-5 RR and after that being able to kill the tanked mesmer.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

that nerf was about repairer tuning not ERP you guys still misunertsand !

Energy to Earth!

Inda wrote:

that nerf was about repairer tuning not ERP you guys still misunertsand !

big_smile:D:D:D:D
I like your english)

Norrdec wrote:

Forget ERP.

Is it balanced?

Cleary you should check it in actual gameplay situations ... everyone these days runs Mesmers with 10 repping followbots, not 5.

Balanced? This really needs to be addressed right now!

Nerf  allowing any more than 6 repair follow bots on Mesmer Mk2's!! (ok for Grophos, Seths, and Yagels)

Please make another Nerf Ewar parody troll thread about this.

It's not the ERP that makes it so viable, it's the armor repair bonus coupled with armor tuners. wink

Cassius wrote:
Norrdec wrote:

Forget ERP.

Is it balanced?

Cleary you should check it in actual gameplay situations ... everyone these days runs Mesmers with 10 repping followbots, not 5.

Nerf  allowing any more than 6 repair follow bots on Mesmer Mk2's!! (ok for Grophos, Seths, and Yagels)

U serious?
If so, 1-2 zenith or 1 vaga + right damage bot will break those mesmer.

I remember, 1 year ago it was possible to fit ECM +Neut + weapons on certain bot. It was so much fun to troll messmers with it.

48 (edited by Cassius 2014-01-08 18:12:25)

Alexadar wrote:
Cassius wrote:
Norrdec wrote:

Forget ERP.

Is it balanced?

U serious?
If so, 1-2 zenith or 1 vaga + right damage bot will break those mesmer.

I remember, 1 year ago it was possible to fit ECM +Neut + weapons on certain bot. It was so much fun to troll messmers with it.

Nah I am not serious.This whole thread is a troll thread copying the "Nerf Ewar" (no don't nerf ewar fyi) thread Burial started. I'm just making fun of trolls.

nerf erp because i didnt train it

50 (edited by Mongolia Jones 2014-01-09 00:24:56)

Gunner wrote:

nerf erp because i didnt train it

Silly!

There is no skill which increases the effectiveness for the erp module, even a noob uses it as effectively as a vet.

nerf erp because you don't know how to use it. (ala ECM nerf)

Don't tell me that we have to slap the STC tag on you now, get a hold of yourself.

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC