1 (edited by Inda 2014-01-08 15:38:15)

Topic: The Tale from Inda

-WHY PERPETUUM HARDCORE EXPLANATION-

Hello guys, I just would like to tell my story what I would like to do ingame and how, and why I dont do that.

1st I would need better computer (easy to get so not a real issue)

2nd I would need make a corporation ingame, I need 1-2 hour a day to play at least to manage this out (i dont have this much of freetime to "play a game")

3rd I would need 2 more accoun (1 at least) to easily earn my goal

4th ICE story

So now I dont do "nothing". Just would "solo PVP" but I cant.

5th I did solo PVP but also needed 2-3 hour daily play but I had the opportunity now I DONT have the chance with 1 account, need detector need tackle.

So I complain, I am feel useless pretty much atm.

Some solution: If the game would change a bit to less hour to make something and less hour to do something would I feel more usefule, and have more fun ingame.

- passive mining tower: just place it and it mine 2 million "x" by "y" time
- you can teleport as a feature on your bot (dont need carry teleport beacons)

I would see "arguable" questions, comments.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: The Tale from Inda

I am in the same situation as you. My job and my kids keep me busy so I get about an hour to two hours per day to play. Would the passive mining tower need to be defended? Also, where could you teleport to? And would that feature need to be built into all bots?

there's always candy crush

4 (edited by Inda 2014-01-08 16:26:13)

Passive mining tower wouldnt need defendef at alfa, on PVP island sure it needed if attacked. (The main thing here is: You shouldnt make more NIC with this than the "dedicated miners" but you will haul it one place and it mines without you and then you need to haul back and haul back the minerals.)

-This mining idea wasnt support from DEVS they dont like that type of thing (atm)-

I would teleport to island teelports, you need to carry teleporters, so I cant go into Gamma without help. Because I can carry 4-6 teleport and that is not enough to teleport all the time.
Yes all bout would do that.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

5 (edited by Inda 2014-01-08 16:29:26)

Gunner how much time you play? Probably 3-5 hour a day you wouldnt be your family instead, or work?

Mayb I am asking the impossible, maybe this is impossilbe play Perpetuum by "casual type". (I hope I would play, I dont play any other game because candy crush isnt working with my brain)

Energy to Earth!

6 (edited by Gunner 2014-01-08 18:32:56)

derp

Inda wrote:

Gunner how much time you play? Probably 3-5 hour a day you wouldnt be your family instead, or work?

Mayb I am asking the impossible, maybe this is impossilbe play Perpetuum by "casual type". (I hope I would play, I dont play any other game because candy crush isnt working with my brain)

+1 Inda: I am having same problems with 1 account playing atm, I guess I will have to bite the bullet and activate my other 2 accounts to play seriously if my PC can keep up, but I am really trying to keep interested with just the one account for now.

Btw I hate candy crush that's why I am here wink -very poor argument.

RIP PERPETUUM

Nono Gunner you misunderstand me

I am not against you, your time is your I dont say you should be your family or anything. I just say I would like less pain hours to make something in Perpetuum with 1 account thats all.

Energy to Earth!

You are not alone on the feeling pretty much powerless and useless as a single accounter. So many have left the game because of it.

I'm pretty sure that Steam will only support 1 account, same as that other game. Any changes that support single account play I will 'follow'. Multi accounting will still be an advantage, those who want it by all means use it, will still be fun and doable.

RIP PERPETUUM

Every minute I am playing is fun.  Maybe its the people I play with and not the game...

Inda wrote:

I am not against you, your time is your I dont say you should be your family or anything. I just say I would like less pain hours to make something in Perpetuum with 1 account thats all.

I dont get it. I think there are several things to do with only one account and not that many hours everyday yarr

Gunner wrote:

Every minute I am playing is fun.  Maybe its the people I play with and not the game...

Inda wrote:

+100

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:
Gunner wrote:

Inda wrote:

+100

This is good, yes Perpetuum is a teamplay game now, I would like to see another roles.

Where your team dont need to meat every day 2-3 hour long.

Energy to Earth!

Inda. Just it is MMO game... not solo.

Ok here we go.  This game is 100% about the brosefs you play with.  Inda you choose wrong group to play with.  The biker gang is the place to be.  Endless Dota rage... Multiple bans and kicking from Teamspeak.  Racist Jita, Beastmode jokes and my new favorite "knock, knock.  Who's there?  Spai.  *you have been kicked and banned from TS by Gunner."  Hell it's just worth it to be in comms.  Inda your doing it wrong.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I tried the COmmunistic form of game, that was good, I liked that.

Energy to Earth!

We are no longer The Cool Kids. fuuu

19 (edited by Hunter 2014-01-11 07:08:52)

Inda...
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ng-towers/
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … e-advices/

...DeV's do not want to make game better. They dream about STEAM and doing nothing more. Take it as it is.

Short conversation between Player and DeV's:
P: Hey DeV's, you have a lot of bugs.
D: We working on it.
P: Hey DeV's you implemented the next one *** patch and the people leaved because of you broke their plans.
D: It's ok, Steam will bring new players.
P: Hey DeV's your game are boring.
D: It's ok, our game are not boring, believe that.
P: I never believe that because of i have no fun. My loses sometimes like disaster.
D: It's ok, this game just hardcore.
P: Hey DeV's, your game pay to win type. I do not want participate in money contest.
D: It's ok, we do not care about your problems. And yeah, you trying to speculate this.
P: But this is not fair...
D: We do not care.
P: <describing any obvious problem, interfering the normal playing>
D: It's ok/This is your personal problem, we do not care/We will implement the patch in few years (maybe), but now we working on patch to nerf ERP one more time. This is more important.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Hunter wrote:

...DeV's do not want to make game better.

I stopped reading here. WTF ?

RIP PERPETUUM

21 (edited by Lobo 2014-01-11 13:10:36)

Ville wrote:

Ok here we go.  This game is 100% about the brosefs you play with.  Inda you choose wrong group to play with.  The biker gang is the place to be.  Endless Dota rage... Multiple bans and kicking from Teamspeak.  Racist Jita, Beastmode jokes and my new favorite "knock, knock.  Who's there?  Spai.  *you have been kicked and banned from TS by Gunner."  Hell it's just worth it to be in comms.  Inda your doing it wrong.

You missed the conversation by Pooty and Bobo yesterday......
Then Pooty hears Bibi over Syndics TS and tells him "I'm a server admin Pics or Kicks LMFAO".

And Dota Rage? Who does that roll

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lol!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.