Topic: Assignment Bonus for Tokens?

Why isn't the assignment bonus applied to tokens?

Also, specialization extensions only increase money and relation, why not tokens?

Re: Assignment Bonus for Tokens?

+1

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

As Zoom said, "they are just items" smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

I think it should be decided once Stage 2 mission rewards are known.

Bump

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Why you want more tokens?

It's fair that you want it changed, but atleast put in a reason. I really think ppl in this game needs to get facts and stat reason why they want stuff changed before the devs have any chances of taking the suggestion seriously.

SpnX wrote:

It's fair that you want it changed, but atleast put in a reason. I really think ppl in this game needs to get facts and stat reason why they want stuff changed before the devs have any chances of taking the suggestion seriously.

I don't have to state facts or reasons for something that is obvious and I expect at least some common sense from the devs.

Tell me, would you waste EP for complexity 5 extensions which only increase money rewards?

Jasdemi wrote:
SpnX wrote:

I don't have to state facts or reasons for something that is obvious and I expect at least some common sense from the devs.

Tell me, would you waste EP for complexity 5 extensions which only increase money rewards?

Well unless you remove beacons from the shop then i dont linke the idea of more tokens. It's been broken for fare too long.

And why is it so obvious that there should be an increase in tokens??

I still think this increasement is way overpower since you can go from 0 to 6 in relation in less then a week

Well I dont know why you would waste ep on mission extensions in the first place.