1 (edited by Burial 2013-12-13 14:29:24)

Topic: T3- items added to Syndicate Store

T3- items are great. Their effectivenes is same as T3 but they weight less. In return, they are slightly harder to fit.

I propose adding those items to the Syndicate Store. What it will do is it will make assignments more useful, especially for the newbies trying to fit up their first assault bot or a mech.

The multiplier is great for getting people to do missions for 5-10 times a row but this has potential to make it even more deeper.

They can't be used directly for T4 production too so it should balance itself out. Cost is something that needs to be looked at but I'd say ~10-15 tokens per 1 item?

Re: T3- items added to Syndicate Store

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

+1

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

+1

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

+1

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

get to artifact scanning

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Why visit the Syndicate store when you can visit mine!!! I got plenty of this stuff on stock :-D

SpnX wrote:

Why visit the Syndicate store when you can visit mine!!! I got plenty of this stuff on stock :-D

Good point though, you are spoiling the market, they are still harder to fit too, so not sure if newbies will want them.

RIP PERPETUUM

I have to disagree. Syndicate store should be for items which cannot be acquired by any other means in my opinion.