26 (edited by Celebro 2013-11-07 16:10:07)

Re: quality of life improvements

Lower volume of gear,bots and commodities.

edit: Yes, fix autopilot too, with auto tp walkthrough:)

RIP PERPETUUM

What annoys me:
That I can't leave currently active robot. I don't care for the Arkhe but it's really annoying I can't, for example, give my currently active robot to my friend unless I have something else in the station.

I would see my adverts on the market, when I am in terminal.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

29 (edited by Ludlow Bursar 2013-12-09 18:20:04)

Distance 'tool tip' type pop up in radar.

Maybe better to put it in a sort of 'status bar' at bottom of window it might get annoying as a 'tool tip' in certain situations. Oh, and give us the ability to turn it off if we want to.

+1 Ludlow!

how about the ability to filter energy lines, booster lines, repair lines, and command lines individually in the colony management window?

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

And for the love of god can we find a way to disable the animated lines on the colony management screen?

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Groups of structures would be good in colony management - and the ability to filter display by group.

Ability to calc a distance between two points, not just your current robot position and point.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Add a sound effect of resource refining, just any simple "Ding!". Sometimes it's hard to realise if you really pressed "refine" button or just missed.

Line wrote:

Add a sound effect of resource refining, just any simple "Ding!". Sometimes it's hard to realise if you really pressed "refine" button or just missed.

OMG I'm agreeing with LINE this would be helpful with the current refining/production set up with hangers and mats and lines of factory pulling from same place.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

37 (edited by Line 2013-12-11 20:56:29)

Also I'd like to see how much time left in total to produce on active factory line.

I dont know how hard this would be but its a feature that has been asked about for YEARS: A Contract System i am sick to death of having to be online to trade Stuff to people. DEVs please if its not to much trouble smile

39 (edited by Mrs Pickerel 2013-12-14 17:16:43)

Bulldoze a direct pathway to the main terminal on Hershfield - knock down or delete all those barriers whose only purpose seems to be turning 50 linear meters into 1500 meters of travel path via having to switchback ad nauseum.

In general, this game needs more ways of rapidly getting into the action rather than spending time traveling to the action. I touched on this in the sparking thread.  I can almost guarantee that any players from Steam are not going to like traveling in a slow mech for 15 minutes to whack 5 NPCs, then do a return trip for 15 minutes to turn in and/or get a new assignment.  Which would be typical for part of the noob experience.

Oh - adding one more thing to my wishes:  make all windows remember their locations.  I think the position of the last closed window is saved on some situations.  Others never remember the positions.  How hard would it be for my corp containers and all my sub-boxes to remember wher I want them to open ?  It would just make for a tidy and more efficient UI.

What you seem to be forgetting is that this whole game is based around distance. Its the thing that defines pvp and balances the whole rest of the game.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Problem highlighted there is current assignments: Too much walking, too little action.

And too small reward