Topic: Mobile Teleport activation time

Why do we have to wait 3 minutes for a mobile teleport to activate ?

I could understand beta or gamma, but on alpha it makes no sense to have the activation time this long, there is no real benefit only frustration.

Can we have the activation time for teleporters reduced to 30 secs or 1 minute ? At least on alpha islands.

Thanks

Industrial Junkie

Re: Mobile Teleport activation time

We should not be required to use beacons at all on Alpha.

Give us better teleport connections.

Burial wrote:

We should not be required to use beacons at all

big_smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

give us a teleporter system where we can go anywhere in alpha

lets call it

spark teleports

Supremacy wrote:

lets call it

spark teleports

thank you for your contribution but spark teleports are a way to move your character only, and cannot be used to transport anything, so you are either trolling or missing the point of this request.

Industrial Junkie

Teleports need nerfing not boosting. You should try and play the other 60% of the game tamas.

7 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2013-12-03 03:30:30)

Burial wrote:

We should not be required to use beacons at all on Alpha.

Give us better teleport connections.

The man speaks the truth. The only reason people should use mobile Tps on alpha is for being lazy. ATM the network is just so badly laid out & designed we are forced to us em sad And the bad layout hurts new players way more than us old farts who can sh*t out mobile TPs. Noobs are forced to walk every where & they hate how it works.

who can blame em. Its not a great first impression.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

All I hear is bring me easy mode. Your suppose to have to work for what u want. U can go back to old school days and play DOS text games. Type :tamas activates tele "tele activates" :tamas dock at ics "tamas has docked" : tamas move cargo "cargo has moved" : tamas undock "tamas has undocked" :tamas activate tele "tele activates" :tamas dock at tma "tamas has docked" : tamas switch to termis "tamas in termis" :tamas undock "tamas has undocked" : tamas mine "tamas has mined" ect ect ect ect. What's that thing nothing earned nothing gained?

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

Play the game, obviously what your suggesting would be worse than sparks.

derp

Tamas Vitez wrote:
Supremacy wrote:

lets call it

spark teleports

thank you for your contribution but spark teleports are a way to move your character only, and cannot be used to transport anything, so you are either trolling or missing the point of this request.