Re: - Spark Teleport - Power Projection - Now with poll!

Hunter wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Hunter it does not mean u have the right to easy kill because u enjoy it.  if u whant pvp be active on beta and HUNT your pray not lazy whit a detector and sparks.   The prey (in your eye`s)  also have rights to enjoy the game. witch is were its failing

Easy? It never was easy for me. More than: many times you've got me alone (vs 5+ ppl).

I dint say it was easy for u....   I said in that text that u whant it to be easy mode pvp when YOU feel like it.....

Hunter wrote:
Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Hunter i know alot of ppl who has left this game because of spark teleports.

Some of us came back because we hoppe steam will relly bring a new Era to perpetuum.

If game stays as broken as it is now tru steam it will die out just as it has before.  For this to not happen the devs needs to go look at balance on this game and think abouth good game play and not what the players whant.

Some times i feel as the DEVs made a game similar to eve whit out any vision on how they whant their game to be like.    Even spark teleport is a horrible rip off from EVEs Jump clone mechanics.

Right now we need a bunch of missions on all lvls like 15 on each.  And aloooot of balancing!  content is fine for now time for balance changes!

Personally you wanna Beta island (domhalarn) and win the battles. Be honest with everyone and yourself. You missed the times when you came to novastrov from domhalarn (when the enemy alliance sleep), shoot lonely-ones and ran back happy like a kids...
World has been changed. DeV's spent a lot of time for this. Their time too expencive to roll it back. neutral

Why do we whant dormlarn???????     There are other frendly betas thats oppen to us but yet we whant dormlarn so thats why we "crye" on the forum right?

28 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-12 19:03:18)

Basicaly this is a next one attempt to shift the balance. @ your point DeV's must redistribute PvP to provide advantage for you. You think that you deserved to be winners, and pay for this should our alliance.

It may look fair for you, but personally i totally disagree with that.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Hunter wrote:

Basicaly this is a next one attempt to shift the balance. @ your point DeV's must redistribute PvP to provide advantage for you. And pay for this should our alliance.

How is this shifting balance hunter can u exsplain what balance is going to shift?
is it the inability to sparkgank??

Not instantly be some were to save ur 5 frends whit a nother 10 from 5 hostiles?

Right click jump is just to easy.....   And if the DEVs dont see this soon i relly hoppe this game dies once and for all

Hunter wrote:

Basicaly this is a next one attempt to shift the balance. @ your point DeV's must redistribute PvP to provide advantage for you. You think that you deserved to be winners, and pay for this should our alliance.

It may look fair for you, but personally i totally disagree with that.

You're really off base there Hunter, and in fact I'm starting to suspect that YOU are the one that's afraid of having an advantage taken away. Like I said before, we BOTH use it, the difference is we understand how overpowered it is.

Here we go again. roll

Ville, we need third thread.

Hunter plays a very different perpetuum then the rest of us....
I remember Hunter being a person of honor willing to go 1 vs 1 and willing to risk assaults to kill assaults now he is just a tool of STC. I was 800m away from help and pushed back with in 225m of you hunter and you turned and ran a baph away from a arb..... You woulda *** me before my back up arrived and probably out ran my back up instead you choose to run back to Daddys leg and bring 2 ewar mechs and 2 mechs against me..... Pathetic
Spark teleports are and have been the bane of the game since they were implemented sticking a band-aid on it wont help.
Stc says no alliance should hold 90-100% of all outposts but then turn around and say it works fine yeah it works fine when it take 3-6 saps to get an outpost to 50% and even then you just have to blob and alarm clock the last 2-3 and take a lithus full of bots and mods then drive arkhes over for the off timezone people. Reset spark scan sap and set alarm clocks.

I remember when Walls got released and then Gamma and probes I made a forum post for each one saying small scale pvp 1-5 bots was dead. I was told by members of STC to quit whining and that pvp was something to look for not gonna get delivered to your door. Well the shoe fits huh? You got it delivered to your door now someone wants to make the hallway between doors longer.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

lobo, i've just wanna share pvp to my friends. of coursevicould kill you. but i'm not greed, so... smile
also we gave you a chance to regroup or run away.

So if Ville likes that any robber can ***  (read: no access control) while he is at work unable to get home in time (read: no SpT) it's ok for him. Me personally like to know that in case of any troubles I can insta-get home to protect my property and family, and that doesn't mean I should only choose a work that is next to my house door.

If you want to rob my house - get bigger band. If you want to peacefully live there - come make some agreement with me.

But if you want me to sit at one place being scarry to move away too far just because otherwise you're unable to do anything against me - go f$%k yourself.

That's a very simple example everyone should understand.

*edit: Find a better analogy next time. - DEV Zoom

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

WTF?  Were is ur brain?
This is a game were things are balanced NOT real life.   Thats the worst comparison iv ever seen....

Corperation spark teleports.  Give the CEO a line extension that makes it capable of jumping to its own outposts and alphas limit 10.  Anyone in the corp can use.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

@Lobo

Lea jaismen was his alt.  (Mark)

Only allow spark teleport to stations owned by your corporation, alpha terminals, and NPC Beta terminals. And 15 min Pvp flag.

@DEV's : Please close thread as issue is now resolved.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Shadowmine wrote:

Uhh, no... it's not.

40 (edited by Martha Stuart 2013-11-12 23:21:51)

Smokeyii wrote:
Shadowmine wrote:

Uhh, no... it's not.

we have 2 parallel threads on the same topic.  Close this one or the other one so people don't have to post the same post twice, it two different threads.

This is the trouble, people focus on the rivalry and not the problem and will gladly roll this game over a cliff provided they are still smiling.

42 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-13 02:17:37)

Perceptor wrote:

This is the trouble, people focus on the rivalry and not the problem and will gladly roll this game over a cliff provided they are still smiling.

The people focus on their personal problems: If they cant do something - they asking for changes. They don't think about global balance. In their own universe it (maybe) fits well. But they are lives and plays together with other players. This is not single-play game.
Imagine the football: What if on the middle of match referee change the rules and will remain footbal gates only behind one team?

How many content will be nerfed/removed because of whining? I'm f*ckng tired play in the game with constantly changed conditions and rules.

Why the crybabies wins?

43 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-13 02:49:05)

Ville, why you didn't ask for the spark nerf a year ago? Why you undocked 10-15 ppl to kill me alone? Everything was ok?

...Lets remember, maybe i asked DeVs for something similar?... - Nope. I only remember that i asked to fix turrets because of it didn't work. And do you know what? After all DeVs confirmed that bug and didnt remiburse me anything.

So go f*ck yourself bud. It would be better.

I'm specially ignored previous topic because it wasn't serious @ begining. I thinked that you will get tired fast. But this endless flow of pointless whining really annoyed me. So take this.

Why the crybabies wins?

Hunter wrote:

Ask yourself this question (everyone). 

Was ERPs overpowered?  The answer was Yes.  Then Hunter raged.

Was Beacons overpowered?  The answer was Yes.  Then Hunter raged.

Was Walled overpowered?  The answer was Yes.  Then Hunter raged

Was ERPs still overpowered?  The answer was Yes.  Then Hunter raged.

LOS on ewar turrets, broken?  The answer was Yes.  Then Hunter raged.

Was static missioning overpowered?  The answer was Yes.  Then Hunter raged.

Is Spark Teleporting Overpowered?  The answer is Yes.  Hunter's raging.

Logic so sound even 7/10 Hungarians can agree.  It is over powered.

45 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-13 04:32:49)

Ville wrote:
Hunter wrote:

Ask yourself this question (everyone). 

Was ERPs overpowered?  bla-bla-bla

Basically i can use things in the game, you cant. Using wonderful Beast's phrase: When you try to troll me, your selective memory doesn't allow you remember that before nerfs we had tons of crying the ladies who been pwned. Of course i'm angry on DeVs for such moments of weakness. Everyone have same tools. If somebody can't use it correct - he shall lose.
And now Ville you became to next one crying lady.

Why the crybabies wins?

They change the rules in football (American) all the time.

We get that you like your OP tactics, and your argument that we should just use them to is invalid because we do. We're not asking the devs to nerf YOU and YOUR alliance, we're asking the devs to nerf EVERYONES overpowered beta spark teleports... including our own. Maybe you'll cut your nose off to spite your face, but I don't want to see new people getting 20 heavy mechs dropped on them from spark teleports.

47 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-13 07:15:28)

Smokeyii wrote:

We get that you like your OP tactics, and your argument that we should just use them to is invalid because we do. We're not asking the devs to nerf YOU and YOUR alliance, we're asking the devs to nerf EVERYONES overpowered beta spark teleports... including our own. Maybe you'll cut your nose off to spite your face, but I don't want to see new people getting 20 heavy mechs dropped on them from spark teleports.

Oh really?.. We should wait a whole hour you on the sap instead?.. Spark-to-OP mechanic is a good continue of intrusion 2.0 mechanic. If you ask about sparks nerf - ask for returning old-school intrusion 1.0 with required payouts for participating.

Why the crybabies wins?

Smokeyii wrote:

So EVERYONE should spend a lots of time for traveling or just sit at one place being ready to defend it just because it fits YOUR playstyle?

Then you're constantly bringing an argument that you don't want those newbies blah-blah-blah but hey...That's YOU don't want, not a single word from THEM. Maybe we should just wait until they finally come, try things and post something by themselves?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

49 (edited by Hunter 2013-11-13 07:24:46)

Line wrote:

So EVERYONE should spend a lots of time for traveling or just sit at one place being ready to defend it just because it fits YOUR playstyle?

yeah. (We must spent 15-20 minutes to arrive + same time to go back to our stuff + 1 hour for intrusion) * 2 intrusions everyday for each outpost = 3 hours to protect one *** outpost.
of course such formula fits perfectly for them lol

Why the crybabies wins?

Hunter wrote:
Perceptor wrote:

The people focus on their personal problems: If they cant do something - they asking for changes. They don't think about global balance. In their own universe it (maybe) fits well. But they are lives and plays together with other players. This is not single-play game.
Imagine the football: What if on the middle of match referee change the rules and will remain footbal gates only behind one team?

How many content will be nerfed/removed because of whining? I'm f*ckng tired play in the game with constantly changed conditions and rules.

Hello that did happen its why there are only gammas owned by your "friends" You talk big smack for a corp that wouldn't stand on its own 2 feet with out stc and co picking you up by the armpits.

I could make a list of over 100 names that have left this game because the balance was so far out of balance they refused to stick around to see what more will be broke.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d