Re: New assignment system testing - October 2013

Updated the test client with it too.

In fact I really would love if blood spark would be impossible for all player. But the measures that are introduced in testsever change nothing in the possibility of bloodsparking for those who like to and have possibility to store their bots in corp storage. As this is only necessary for one terminal to be able to bloodspark, this is maybe a bit less convinient to bloodspark than today, but in general will not stop it.

Catatonie #1: scan for immentium 3 times? I think thats a bit ridiculous. If your able to scan a field once, the other 2 times are just waiting for scanner recharge.

Cuzco #2 asks to scan 1x for liquizit and 2x for stermonite, which is impossible to find on TM island.

BTW scanning with directional scan for Stermonite to see if this is changed as well leads to repeatable failures (servererrror, scanner unusable till charge is replaced, a reload of another charge leads to immediate scan).

When I abort 5 in a row and get down to 0% rewards. The full relation reward is still credited. Tested doing level 0 at TMA.

Proximity IV: Killing mobs (objective D) and picking up mission item from loot (objective E) does not get credited until I have completed the same tasks at objective B and objective C

Ludlow Bursar wrote:

When I abort 5 in a row and get down to 0% rewards. The full relation reward is still credited. Tested doing level 0 at TMA.

Right you are. Thanks for the reports so far everyone, very useful!

Ludlow Bursar wrote:

Proximity IV: Killing mobs (objective D) and picking up mission item from loot (objective E) does not get credited until I have completed the same tasks at objective B and objective C

We're going to have a change regarding this because missions can't be completed that way (they could be if they were set up like that but they are not). The assignment info window is still going list all objectives but on the terrain you will always only see the next objectives like before. This change was done due to optional objectives (so you are able to see the next objective beyond the optional one), but as it turns out they always have to be in a group of objectives (that are activated at the same time together) with at least one non-optional objective, so this will turn out alright this way.

32 (edited by kot 2013-11-05 01:46:02)

- Anyone else has a weird double terminal chat tab bug?
- Another one: Whenever you fit module that increases your accumulator, such as s/m auxiliary and then undock, it won't show your accumulator as full and it's not regaining either. It seems to be just a visual bug though.

Yes kot I also had that two. Not just double but many about terminal chat.

I can pass trhough the helioptris anyone?

Yep, accumulator, terminal chat out on terrain and passing through Helio, I had them all. Didn't bother mentioning them since they were nowt to do with assignments

We noticed the double terminal chat bug too and that's already fixed on the dev server. We'll check the accumulator and helio issue (it's actually all plants it seems).

What will happen with the sparks currently installed but lacking high enough standings after update?

Unlocked sparks will stay unlocked regardless.