Topic: 1.5 Mill

Congratulations to everyone who has surpassed this mark. 

I believe this happened sometime ago, I just happened to log in and took a look around and saw this momentous occasion.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Re: 1.5 Mill

Merkle wrote:

Congratulations to everyone who has surpassed this mark. 

I believe this happened sometime ago, I just happened to log in and took a look around and saw this momentous occasion.

Kinda makes me wish I'd have stayed subbed, early access accounts, but only have 800k ep. Gratz to everyone that passed the 1.5m mark!

...err.. recently my accounts passed 1,6 mil. neutral

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

I'm close and to make a serious point I've not been able to get excited about EP for the best part of a year because there's nothing for me to spend it on that'll make any difference to my game.

There is scope for 'super' extensions I think, extensions with multipliers of 12, 15, 18 and where the >lvl5 multiplier kicks in at level 1.

Some things I think would make appropriate 'super' extensions:

NEXUS bonuses.
Signal detection/masking
Accumulator
Protoyping
Factory lines
Material efficiency
In fact, given the way the points formula works all production based extension would be good for those without access to gamma facilities but a bit pointless for those with.

Yes, 1.6 mil here too.

Basically what Ludlow said, I am currently maxed out on anything linked to what I wish to do. 

And my apologies I didn't wish to add then two together to get the actual amount.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Merkle wrote:

Basically what Ludlow said, I am currently maxed out on anything linked to what I wish to do. 

And my apologies I didn't wish to add then two together to get the actual amount.

By maxed out I assume you mean you've account shared enough times

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

8 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-11-06 18:16:20)

I passed 1.6 13 days ago.

I need mine up to 2.0 to finish all the skills I wanted.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"