Re: October is coming...

@ville phm assumptions faulty assumptions

27 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-10-09 06:05:35)

bump,

Because not only can PvP tournament be fun for both the good ol PvP and the black bots, but also because doing such a thing could get some old PvPers to comeback to game again for sometime, which can help increase pop and PvP a little bit hopefully, besides, the current PvP is too dull for my tastes, a tournament would still be nice.

And as line said, they are probably already quite a bit behind and that a few extra days will not hurt, especially if they still have the arena used from the first tourney somewhere, but we still got a bit over 1 month and a half or so to see where things go when 3rd anniversary takes place.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

tournament would be nice and I am sure there will be allot of 1 day activations if people are given enough time to plan.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

personally i would rather have all of the Dev's time dedicated to the mission revamp and steam launch, and not being side tracked into something that will not really help the games current situation at all.

Martha Stuart wrote:

personally i would rather have all of the Dev's time dedicated to the mission revamp and steam launch, and not being side tracked into something that will not really help the games current situation at all.

especially since the long awaited mission revamp doesn't actually revamp missions - it just gives it a new UI

Martha Stuart wrote:

helps the population situation a bit, even if only temporary as Xad mentioned with the 24 hour subs, and maybe it would also bring a few actual Subs, but if there no tourney, at least put the arena Back into the game and let whichever entity has the guts to throw rewards and what not into things and direct the tourney do so, Devs only have to put island back in,(omega i think it was called?) and let the players handle the rest if the Devs really need to spend that much time on the already late steam, just hope those players would actually put in big rewards like MK2 heavies or something worth corps wanting to participate big_smile

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

32 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-10-10 16:25:13)

I seriously don't think it is going to set thing that far back if the Dev's or Dev took a week to put a tournament together.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

33 (edited by Inda 2013-10-31 21:50:31)

Any news about Tournament? We should prepare for it so need to know have a chance to be or dont have any chance to be?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD