Topic: Where all Da' hacking mods at !?!?

Wasn't part of the lore for this game that we hacked our way into the neural network fo the robots living on Nia ??

Can we get something other that just a SAP hacking module ?

Here are some ideas for new ways to "Hack NIA"

Station Hacking Module ~ This module would break the security locks on the docking access ports of terminals and outposts that the hacking agent does not have proper access to enter.

Head slot module
5 min activation time @ Terminal hacking level 1
Skill rank 5 ~ each level of this skill decreases the time for the hack to complete by 20 seconds.

Teleport Hacking Module ~ This module would allow the hacking agent to re-route his next teleport jump to another destination other than the normal destination.

Head slot module
5 minute activation time
Skill rank 7 ~ each level of this skill decreases the time for the hack to complete by 10 seconds.
Skill level 1 ~ 3 Will allow the hacking agent to teleport to any teleport on the island
Skill level 4 ~ 7 Will allow the hacking agent to teleport to any teleport on directly connected islands
Skill Level 10 Will allow the hacking agent to tele port to any teleport within 35,000 Meters

(may have room for optional uses on inactive teleports / mobile teleports / non owning agent mobile teleports)

Field Container Hacking Module ~ This module would allow access to field containers to the hacking agent

Head slot Module
15 minute activation time ~ each level of this skill decreases the time for the hack to complete by 60 seconds.
Skill rank 9

Proximity Probe Hacking Module ~ This module would add the hacking agent to the member list of the probe OR This module would remove control of the probe from the owning corporation and transfer it to the hacking agents corporation.

Head slot module
7 minute activation time
Skill rank 5 ~ each level of this skill decreases the time for the hack to complete by 30 seconds.

These modules should have (around) the same Parameters as the SAP hacking Module
CPU ~ 150TF
Reactor ~ 25
Acc Consumption ~ 20AP
Cycle time 5 seconds
optimal range 50M

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Re: Where all Da' hacking mods at !?!?

-1 to each

I like the outside the box thinking.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

+1 - but I also want COUNTER-hacking mechanisms.

Deployable structures - (Destructible like turrets) to counter station hacking.
Field deployable anti-teleport hacking.  (Like probes, drop em from your cargo), and make them armored!

Specialized equipment for specialized players!

Small note on the can hacking module: It shouldn't take less time to hack then it takes to get to the terminal and come back with a hauling bot, otherwise I can see can-jacking as overpowered profession on Alpha islands.