Topic: Nic for sale! LOL

Saw this on MMORPG.com

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game … IC10M.html

will probably be taken down soon. was good for a laugh. I didn't click the link, maybe you shouldn't either.

Anyone stupid enough to buy Nic should get his account stolen.

Re: Nic for sale! LOL

What, you dont like my prices?

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:

Nah you're prices are pretty competitive, $10/mil. Makes me wonder did them chinese farmers already program bots for this game.

Asuma wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

Nah you're prices are pretty competitive, $10/mil. Makes me wonder did them chinese farmers already program bots for this game.

What you think those duo/tripple bot groups are at the newbie area spawns. You see the exact same duo/tripple group farming those spots day after day after day.

This is one of the easiest games for them to program a bot program for.
As all the spawn areas can't be any more static as it is in this game.

It's almost like this game was made for botters lol.

Heh, yeah. I think it was a day after release and people were asking how to multi-box, and would it be possible to auto-program your bots to do actions for you when you weren't online, etc.

They should have just asked, "HOW MAKE GOLD TO SELL FOR MONEY?"

Asuma wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

Just because they farm to sell the games currency doesn't mean they use bots. Most run like sweatshops and they do it all by hand for a dollar an hour.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Yep, but why limit yourself to sweat shops, if you can program bots too?

I would think that they will soon figure out, no one in their right mind would be buying nic for this game. Since standard equip items are cheap on the market, nic is easy to farm youself, and there is no real need to buy nic.

But I guess you might have handful of rich idiots that just don't care and still buy nic to buy the slightly better prototype items...

But if I can't buy nic then what will happen to my plans for a fleet of gold plated suicide sequers filled with nuclear frickin' bombs?

Asuma wrote:

But I guess you might have handful of rich idiots that just don't care and still buy nic to buy the slightly better prototype items...

I could resemble that remark.

Gremrod wrote:
Asuma wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

Just because they farm to sell the games currency doesn't mean they use bots. Most run like sweatshops and they do it all by hand for a dollar an hour.

Respect to you bro, it's true, they work 15+ hours a day 7 days/week for a dollar an hour sometimes less.  Not like they do it because it makes them blingbling and if they had better options to make money there they would.

Fun living in a world where others are insensitive to the plights of not so well-off countries.

12 (edited by Jeronas 2010-12-17 16:27:19)

Hehlol wrote:
Gremrod wrote:
Asuma wrote:

Respect to you bro, it's true, they work 15+ hours a day 7 days/week for a dollar an hour sometimes less.  Not like they do it because it makes them blingbling and if they had better options to make money there they would.

Fun living in a world where others are insensitive to the plights of not so well-off countries.

Sweat shops are being used less and less these days. Since bot programs have become much more evolved and sophisticated.

Current day bot programs can run undetected and inject mouse and keyboard hardware commands via the mouse and keyboard drivers. And so pretending real user input.
They even have some form of AI to respond to private tells ingame.

Why you think anti cheat programs become more and more intrusive? Because they have to, if they want to be able to detect the bot programs of today.

But it's just an ongoing endless battle that will never end.

Jeronas wrote:

Sweat shops are being used less and less these days. Since bot programs have become much more evolved and sophisticated.

Current day bot programs can run undetected and inject mouse and keyboard hardware commands via the mouse and keyboard drivers. And so pretending real user input.
They even have some form of AI to respond to private tells ingame.

Why you think anti cheat programs become more and more intrusive? Because they have to, if they want to be able to detect the bot programs of today.

But it's just an ongoing endless battle that will never end.

Just wait until someone trains a bunch of chimps to farm gold. You'll occasionally get pop-ups with bananas that ban you for life when you click on them.

*Insert really awesome sig here*

Pretty soon they'll have a bot dongle... it will go between your monitor and keyboard/mouse. It will allow for completely undetectable botting.

+1 for dongleing