1 (edited by Heliaso 2016-01-01 14:42:33)

Topic: ### Free corporation research ###

We are offering free corporation research to individual agents, who wish to benefit from the added bonus to efficiency and of course to being able to create any prototypes.
This may be especially useful for new players, struggling to get any kernels to build their research tree.

• We currently have 61% of all items researched.

• We are neutral

• Anyone who wishes to join will be accepted

Send an application and PM Jasdemi to get accepted.

Our goal is to eventually get to 100%. Donations of kernels are  welcome.

Corporation research :

Robots :  ( Available T4 | Unavailable T4  )

Light = Yagel | Prometheus | Castel | Argano | Laird
Ew Light = Cameleon | Intakt |Trojar
Assault = Arbalest | Baphomet | Wapish | Sequer
Mech = Kain | Artemis | Tyrannos | Termis | Gargayle
EW Mech = Vagabond | Zenith | Ictus
Heavy Mech = Mesmer | Seth | Gropho | Riveler | Symbiont | Lithus | Scarab

Armor :

Lightweight frame

Light armor plate
Mediums armor plate

Small armor repairer
Small armor repairer
Armor repairer tuning

Small remote armor repairer
Medium remote armor repairer

Seismic hardener
Kinetic Hardener
Thermal hardener
Chemical hardener
Universal hardener

Shield :

Small SHield
Medium SHield
Shield hardener

Electronics :

Sensor amplifiers
Remote sensor amplifier

Co-processor
Range extender

Signal detector
Signal masker

Electronics warfare :

ECCM

ECM
ECM tuning
Sensor suppressor
Sensor suppressor tuning

Engineering :

Accumulator rechargers
Coreactor
Evasive module

Small energy transferer
Medium energy transferer

Small energy neutralizer
Medium energy neutralizer
Small energy drainer
Medium energy drainer
Enwar upgrade

Thermal ERP
Kinetic ERP
Seismic ERP

Weapons :

Light Em-gun
Medium Gauss gun
Medium Em-gun
Magnetic weapon tuning

Light HCL laser
Medium LCL laser
Medium HCL laser
Laser tuning

Lightmissile launcher
Medium missile launcher
Missile launcher tuning

Weapon stabilizer

Industrial :

Geoscanner

Small miner
Medium miner

Small harvester
Medium harvester

2 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-08-05 05:34:55)

Re: ### Free corporation research ###

+1
You should be more then capable to continue as gharl went inactive.
I hope that this corp goes well and works out as a chance for newer players and older players who don't have gamma access to be able to use and try out a gamma base and make a living on Nia. I also hope that the base does not get trashed in the future by whatever entity the research patch and or steam release resurrects

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

thats a lot of work... i know what im talking about...

gl &hf

4 (edited by Burial 2013-07-17 12:53:10)

I have always thought that unless you can enforce some sort of defence for the miners, they are just going to get ganked, even more so because they can't deploy their own terminals near fields for easy docking.

I personally would secure the island with atleast some sort of defences, like 10-15 weapon platforms with 1 ew turret and few dps turrets on each. That way you can set the aggressors to yellow/red and any miner could run to safety from them.

Giving T3 turrets have around 2km diameter of operations, covering most of the island shouldn't be too hard.

5 (edited by Heliaso 2013-07-17 13:14:04)

You're right, i will add some turrets to defend miners.

But i don't think that it is enough to prevent a powerblock to come and destroy newbies.

are you seriously planning to TF the entire island flat?  That is one hell of an undertaking.  I wish you the best of luck sir!

i will smooth , not terraform in ugly flat island.

Lumps, bumps and impassable are useful - I wouldn't get rid of them all. Just wait until you get sprung by observers.

Nice, good luck with this, I think it would need some sort of defence to make it safer for new players, neutrality would breakdown only if other players/corps start shooting at your structures.

Btw Gharl didn't fail, the base is still there for everyone to use , he just got tired of so few players in game, and at that point a gamma base for newbies was not in demand. Timing for Heliaso's base would be fine when steam comes out.

RIP PERPETUUM

10 (edited by Homer J Simpson 2013-07-17 23:26:31)

Well given that this game only has 1 power block left im sure it should be hard to get in contact with STC tongue

I still wish the devs would come back to give some more love to MPC mechanics & give us player built HWYs sad

11 (edited by Heliaso 2013-07-17 23:46:08)

Homer J Simpson wrote:

Well given that this game only has 1 power block left im sure it should be hard to get in contact with STC tongue
sad

I confirm, i sent 2 mails and several private conversations to TUX, no answers. Just Doek and Burial who talk with me.

Heliaso wrote:
Homer J Simpson wrote:

sad

I confirm, i sent 2 mails and several private conversations to TUX, no answers. Just Doek and Burial who talk with me.

Tux is to elite big_smile

13 (edited by Celebro 2013-07-18 23:12:15)

I have joined Terminal & Higways Construction Network to help build a neutral base to benefit all players new and old, any help you can give us, you are more than welcome. Our target is to finish just before steam release, so we should have plenty of time.

What's in the past please let's leave it all behind, and turn the page for a new chapter in Perpetuum. wink

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

I have joined Terminal & Higways Construction Network to help build a neutral base to benefit all players new and old, any help you can give us, you are more than welcome. Our target is to finish just before steam release, so we should have plenty of time.

What's in the past please let's leave it all behind, and turn the page for a new chapter in Perpetuum. wink

The past? what is this past you speak of? all i see if the future big_smile

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

I wish you best luck with that base. If you still need more you could ask for further assistance.

For the terraforming I support the idea to have still some structures  left for cover. Especially new player will need them from time to time, to escape NPCs they underestimated

Actually I just see a problem with defense towers. Someone attacking base with purpose to destroy base will be propably not even stopped by large number of towers alone, as he will most likely come with numbers. For all others you don't even need a tower at all.

Yeah, I'd keep the defenses out of the plans, unless you're planning to enforce some kind of Not Red Don't Shoot (NRDS) policy.

17 (edited by Burial 2013-07-19 12:53:04)

If there's no defence, it's not going to work.

If miners will loose their Rivelers to ganks, they are not going to use that base. If miners know that they have close to no defences apart from docking rights, they aren't even going to move there.

I fully support a island full of miners with no turrets!

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

19 (edited by Celebro 2013-07-19 15:31:38)

Thanks Goffer for your offer of assistance.

Yes, we will have turrets and some cover.  Those who try to take our structures down, we would be left no option but to set our turrets to KOS not sure if we can set per agent need to check this out. How we will decide on this exactly , is still open for discussion, we will give it much thought.

At the end of the day players will vote with their guns if they want a neutral base for all or not. The success of this project depends on all or most players, not just us.

Thank you all for your feedback so far.

RIP PERPETUUM

I would go to this Island to gank the gankers. Much more fun then shooting some Industrial bots who can not defend them selfs.

21 (edited by Martha Stuart 2013-07-19 19:42:16)

Baglodush Kemory wrote:

I would go to this Island to gank the gankers. Much more fun then shooting some Industrial bots who can not defend them selfs.

I like your style sir,  Robin hood-esque of you, and then when you gank the gankers, give the loot to the gankees for being your bait.

Baglodush Kemory wrote:

Aye, by all means, be my guest. smile

RIP PERPETUUM

I see this ending badly.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Hm, Can I gank the gankers who are ganking gankers?

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Merkle wrote:

Hm, Can I gank the gankers who are ganking gankers?

Why not. More Fun.