1 (edited by Tiggus 2010-11-22 19:26:13)

Topic: Gallowglass recruiting on hold (US based corp)

Gallowglass is currently recruiting!

Who we are:

Gallowglass originally formed when some of us met in Age Of Conan in a guild called Dawn Razors and later decided we'd like to meet up in future games.  Our core members have a very diverse gaming history, suffice to say some of us have been around in online gaming from the beginning while others are fairly new.  We get along and that's the important thing to us.

Games that we've played as a guild we do well in(darkfall, aion, global agenda) and people know us as that cool laidback group with a hard pvp edge.  We don't play house with the l33t pvp kiddies and in general are a bit more mature, while still having tons of fun in vent and going crazy on our own personal forums.

Goals:

We're new to Perpetuum as a whole and we will be working to advance ourselves to the point where we can PvP proficiently.  We'll certainly have industrialists and work to provide nice corp programs to support our members as much as we can.  You won't see the CEO tooling around in his yacht on your tax money while you can't afford basic ammo.

Things you won't hear in our ventrilo

• umadbro?

• preteenage giggling

• people eating apples

• negative attitudes towards other corp members

Things you may hear in our ventrilo

• terrible jokes

• bloodthirsty pirates

• more theorycrafting than you ever wanted to hear

• corp members working as a cohesive group

Contact Us:

If this sounds interesting to you, please visit our website at http://gallowglass.gamingproject.com.  If you have questions feel free to ask ingame or in this thread and I will do my best to answer.

Re: Gallowglass recruiting on hold (US based corp)

Hey Tiggus. How's things?

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

Not bad, not bad at all, having a lot of fun, it's been so long since I've been excited about a MMO.

4 (edited by serenekaos 2010-11-19 20:46:03)

Are you the only Gallowglass member playing Perp?

I won early access and free first month from Massively. So, this game has a month to prove to me it's worth the sub smile

-Gallowglass-

Only?  No not by far, we've got over 20+ actives at this point, a few of them from GA you might recognize but some new faces as well.  We're a multigaming guild so some old members came out of the woodworks for Perp in addition.

We won't be a huge zerg corp though, same as GA.  We're going for quality over quantity and people that fit with us.  That means 100% vent participation amongst other things.

I will look for you in game. Discuss my obvious recruitment into Gallowglass. big_smile

-Gallowglass-

Hey ya, hit me up ingame, I am interested in your corp. I have been playin mmo's since 2002. My first was L2 which I played for 5 years.

~Jouka

People who fight monsters should take care not to become one

Hey guys.

Just found a Gallowglass member ingame, and I do remember applying to your corp back in 2009 or later, to play Earthrise.

Are you guys sticking with PerP? If so, can I play with ya?

GF GG.  You have a lot to learn in PvP, but you show promise.  We are glad to have you as neighbors.  Hopefully you can afford to have M2S as your neighbors.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

I wish i had preteen giggling on my TS sad

Yeah we learned a lot in those fights, look forward to more.  That's not really our home though we were just farming up some assault kernels, still undecided where to base out of.

Clint Eastwood wrote:

Hey guys.

Just found a Gallowglass member ingame, and I do remember applying to your corp back in 2009 or later, to play Earthrise.

Are you guys sticking with PerP? If so, can I play with ya?

Hey Clint,  yeah I remember you, feel free to drop by the forums again.  It's looking like most of the guys are really enjoying perp so we're here to stay.

Recruitment is now closed except for referrals, thanks for all the interest!

We'll open it again as we need to in order to replenish our ranks.

Pre-bump.

WTF is a pre-bump?

Embolism wrote:

WTF is a pre-bump?

In anticipation of reopening recruitment?

Still, I agree that he's a dumbass.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki