51 (edited by Farm worker 2013-05-30 05:54:49)

Re: The goings on in perpetuum.

Ville wrote:
Shadowphile wrote:

Man, you guys sure cry a lot, about us taking your beta stations that you didn't really want anyway.... I am starting to worry. Your salty tears are starting to taste good to me...

What a good ***!  Maybe next week Beast can teach you the "Yo mamas so fat she ate the whole bowel of chili because shes really fat and doesnt go outside or has social contact with any other person but the person she bought the chili from which came from a whole foods Organic market because shes actually self conscious about her weight and she hated Ville cause he knows exactly how I type like and it pisses me off because he has leet powers of perception and did I mention funjord said f this game and then my other friend at school....just kidding I have no friends.  The end."

someone is getting more and more butthurt with each post he makes on the forums

That one forum warrior

52 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-05-30 06:02:11)

indeed, he even has to mention funjord to try to make one of his trolls a success, hes been long gone for a while now, only easy way a person could get that kid to play perp again is if new robots were released, other wise you would have to "litterally pull teeth"(quote of ville trying to get me to mine) knowing funjord though, I can assure you that it is likely he would "try" to get in a troll 3 way with Bobo and Ville given the chance if he comes back in the future though TBH he would probably fail

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Farm Workers Post Time: Today 04:54:04 (edited by Farm worker Today 04:54:49)
Beastmodeguns Post Time: Today 05:00:00 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs Today 05:02:11)

Talk about he mad.

Beastmode you wrote:

indeed, he even has to mention funjord to try to make one of his trolls a success(I think the best part of my post was the fact that once again you don't understand sentence structures or how you type.), hes been long gone for a while now, only easy way a person could get that kid to play perp again is if new robots were released, other wise you would have to "litterally pull teeth(Honestly Noone Cares.)"(quote of ville trying to get me to mine) knowing funjord though, I can assure you that it is likely he would "try" to get in a troll 3 way with Bobo and Ville given the chance if he comes back in the future though TBH he would probably fail(Massive run on sentence with more information that noone really understands.)

I'm really glad I listened to reason and ousted you from our side of the fence.  Let me ask you this question Beast, what does STC and Nebs do for you?  Do they allow you to run missions from their Betas? (most anyone can).  Do they let you get on comms with them and play other games with them?  Do they let you on Gamma? (Their Gamma) and why has Backbone too chicken to venture to Gamma yet?

PHM built their own settlement away from the allied controlled strong hold.  Are you man enough to do it too?  You seem to hide behind all these voices and alts, but deep down to you have what it takes to seize your own island and your own goals and be able to stand on your own too feet with out nut cupping STC and friends?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

54 (edited by Homer J Simpson 2013-05-30 16:07:22)

this pointless little argument is the only thing that makes me even look at these forums smile

Please never stop!

55 (edited by Blackomen 2013-06-01 15:13:02)

Jesus, I make a post wanting to confirm a few events to catch me up to speed, and I go and create a threadnought.

Ah well, at least this means there is still plenty of forum pvp going on.

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

Blackomen wrote:

Jesus, I make a post wanting to confirm a few events to catch me up to speed, and I go and create a threadnought.

lol

between 5-10 people .... YEAAAA. roll

Homer J Simpson wrote:
Blackomen wrote:

lol

between 5-10 people .... YEAAAA. roll

Hey from what your all telling me about the game being dead, at least that's something.

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

There are players on the sidelines, myself included, waiting, watching, paying a subscription, and hoping.