Re: The goings on in perpetuum.

Aye Pod wrote:
Liquidus wrote:

With so much *** and moaning I am starting to think Az isn't the only female on your side that played.. It gets rather old to be honest.. In my short time in this game and on Dom I can tell you with certainty if the numbers were even STC/Nebs ext were given the sap while the others sat near station waiting for more numbers.. By the time you guys had a 2 to 1 advantage we had already gotten the sap , dropped beacons and were on our way.. To which we got comments like "You guys *** out TP like rabbits " when it was the *** *** on the 12 cir ext.. side not willing to engage without numbers on your side..

When we would pass on an engagement due to 2 to 1 or worse odds we were deemed cowards and talked *** about . When you had even numbers and sat waiting for more while we took your saps some how you were the victims .. It is this very line of *** bullshit that pushes new people away.. Myself being one of them.. But I am hanging around , for when the *** get tired of hacking Darkfall and come back.. I will be more than happy to shove a missile up each and every one of those bigot's ***.

I wasn't around for this particular fight but I can tell you that you are NOT on a side that doesn't do the same ***. Undocking in heavies when the only mech we have is an Ictus. Some players take their epeen way too seriously in this game. *** I've been party to an FC who commanded us not to undock because if we died then the other side would have 2 more kills than they did on the KB and they would be listed as second when the only thing I wanted to do was have some fun PvP. Before you go running your mouth, I was on your side when that *** went down. It almost seems like people cant take losing in a game that is supposed to be fun cause this is all they seem to have.

LOLOLOLOL +1 LOLOLOLOL

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

27 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-05-28 14:07:02)

Aye Pod wrote:
Liquidus wrote:

With so much *** and moaning I am starting to think Az isn't the only female on your side that played.. It gets rather old to be honest.. In my short time in this game and on Dom I can tell you with certainty if the numbers were even STC/Nebs ext were given the sap while the others sat near station waiting for more numbers.. By the time you guys had a 2 to 1 advantage we had already gotten the sap , dropped beacons and were on our way.. To which we got comments like "You guys *** out TP like rabbits " when it was the *** *** on the 12 cir ext.. side not willing to engage without numbers on your side..

When we would pass on an engagement due to 2 to 1 or worse odds we were deemed cowards and talked *** about . When you had even numbers and sat waiting for more while we took your saps some how you were the victims .. It is this very line of *** bullshit that pushes new people away.. Myself being one of them.. But I am hanging around , for when the *** get tired of hacking Darkfall and come back.. I will be more than happy to shove a missile up each and every one of those bigot's ***.

I wasn't around for this particular fight but I can tell you that you are NOT on a side that doesn't do the same ***. Undocking in heavies when the only mech we have is an Ictus. Some players take their epeen way too seriously in this game. *** I've been party to an FC who commanded us not to undock because if we died then the other side would have 2 more kills than they did on the KB and they would be listed as second when the only thing I wanted to do was have some fun PvP. Before you go running your mouth, I was on your side when that *** went down. It almost seems like people cant take losing in a game that is supposed to be fun cause this is all they seem to have.

lol you were on our side all the way up till you got an ultimatum to join CIR blob or die...and you choice the blob. Then you had the balls and try to give us NEBS that has been carrying your *** the same ultimatum.

Dont even give me this righteous bullshit when you are apart of a 50 man fleet attacking our gamma when we had a 6 man defense.

*edit: Personal attack. - DEV Zoom

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

LOL RAGE!!!!!  Keep posting Xadhoom I can't buy this type of entertainment else where.

All you guys are fun stuff to read during lunch ... lol

Look at the MAP and It will speak for its self ... all of you can insert what ever random bit of history, perp-kill link, private convo, he said /she said, or RL / other game excuse or whatever the hell you want.

There is one fact that remains We control the Betas .. you do not ...

We Allowed Azyre to keep here station if she gave us access to it ... this can change at any time depending on how much BS she wants to post on the forums.

CIR & co won a few battles but thus far STC and our allies are winning the WAR.  ...

Let me know if the map changes proving otherwise.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Tux, your post would be relevant if....people.....actually.....needed.....beta..... Lol just lol!  I can imagine the pep talk STC had prior to this post.  " Guys, this is a grueling war!  We must wait them out !  Eventually it will only be us and no one else playing!  Then gentlemen we must seise the day!  Then and only then we will take every station no one longer uses and we will claim it!  We will march to victory undefeated, namely because there's no one to stop us...  Except for forum trolls and people who dismiss us as losers!  Sure there's only 7 real people left playing this game!  But we have united 6 of those 7 in one alliance!  We will not have lives!  We will have no employment!  We shall alarm clock!  We will win this war!!!!"

Ha ha ha , your so awesome Tux.  I wished I had your rosey Elton John rainbow glasses to wear, lol just lol.

Ville wrote:

Then gentlemen we must seise the day!  Then and only then we will take every station no one longer uses and we will claim it! 

your so epic Tux. I wished I had your epic PvP skills to use, QQ just QQ.

i dont think anyone uses Kentagura roll

That one forum warrior

32 (edited by Aye Pod 2013-05-29 00:29:13)

Xadhoom wrote:

lol you were on our side all the way up till you got an ultimatum to join CIR blob or die...and you choice the blob. Then you had the balls and try to give us NEBS that has been carrying your *** the same ultimatum.

Dont even give me this righteous bullshit when you are apart of a 50 man fleet attacking our gamma when we had a 6 man defense.

*edit: Personal attack. - DEV Zoom

Damn Graz, I understand why Ville loves to troll you so much. Thanx for being the example of people taking pixels way too seriously. big_smile

Too correct the fiction of your post: NEBS never carried BOS. Anyone wants to verify this fact they can look at the KB from way back when and you will see BOS on the same kills as NEBS (don't get a nosebleed Beast). What you wont see is much TOG, FNAVY, DREAM, or REMEDY. Yeah, sure it was due to them being on different TZ than us but in the end it WAS BOS losing bots right next to yours. We got the same ultimatum from CIR when they were back killing everything and guess what BOS did? We went to alpha and care bear'd it up. We left the Alsbale alliance because we got tired of TOG and REMEDY crying to the devs about EVERYTHING. "OMG, if they don't do something about the CIR blob then all of TOG is going to quit" We still stood by NEBS when that *** happened and if you forgot it was Qwerty who got us blue'd up with the old HOKKO alliance to fight off CIR. I was part of the 50 man fleets that got wiped off the map when we took the fight to Dom and to EHARMs gamma base. BOS got tired of losing bots so back to alpha we went and we did not log in much until most of CIR had left the game again.

You said we blobbed up and tried to force you to do the same. NOPE! Heres some more truth to the story.
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … y-and-you/
The first neutral base on gamma and it was killed by NEBS, STC and crew. Sure Ive heard the story about one of our guys shooting a NEBS member on Hersh and was standing too close to CHAOS but it holds no weight. You were in a fleet looking for targets that day and you rolled our lil base after finding no one to pvp with. Then we made some friends on the other side and ended up where we are. The one thing you were truthful on is I was part of the fleet that brought it to your gamma. Payback is a ***.   

Rather than get my post edited for god knows what, anytime you want to find out what I think of you Graz you know my chars names in game.

Call out post FTW!!!!  This is what I'm talking about!

34 (edited by Celebro 2013-05-29 01:07:19)

I kinda lost track a while back, who is right, wrong, bad guy or good,  or whatever, so Lupus' cat told me to blue everyone, until there's some serious pvp going on lol

RIP PERPETUUM

Truth is often in the eye of the beholder but bottom line is nebs and stc do the same as cir even though they talk *** about them all the time.

36 (edited by Homer J Simpson 2013-05-29 01:19:33)

aHH Aye Pod your post took me back to the days when i had more spies in the Alsbale alliance than they had PVPers tongue

Good times big_smile i just wish that I had kept all the chat logs sad

Homer J Simpson wrote:

aHH Aye Pod your post took me back to the days when i had more spies in the Alsbale alliance than they had PVPers tongue

Good times big_smile i just wish that I had kept all the chat logs sad

LOL back when a ping started all the miners log out timers.

Azyre wrote:

I can understand that both sides would see a different view, but Tux, I don't like being called a liar. 

Trust me when I say, speaking to your and your alliance's men during the dom campaign, they really did feel there was no point fighting us.  No lies, no propaganda, these are not words from someone else who spoke to them so it's like a game of telephone.  Your side really was truly, and utterly discouraged.

It's back and forth though, it happens, both sides get worn out, discouraged, tired, burned out.  The dom campaign ended with both sides being worn out.

It ended when we took all of the stations .. was it easy no ... but im sure you know just as well as most just because you win one or two engagements it doesnt mean you have won them all ... it was a hard fought time but i didnt go into it expecting to take the island in a week i knew it would take a long time to do ... just like any other well defended area. ...

I could replace all of my sides bots 10 times over and still not care .. what i wanted was 62nd and 12 off of the island .. thats what happened in the end some people care about losing bots and care about how the KB looks ... I dont.

Then end result of the actions we took in order to take the island is what i will judge the campaign by not by one two or however many battles it took to achieve the end result.

Its easy to defend . .. but much harder to be the aggressor

Khader knew it was coming .. as far as I'm concerned its over and done ... he lost his Betas and his Gamma .. he can come back and rebuild if he chooses to .. yarr

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

39 (edited by Lemon 2013-05-29 13:16:44)

Tux wrote:

Axe Grinding

Yeah Tux! you grind that axe.

Tux its great to know you have so many bots, It sure is a shame to hear some members wouldnt even pvp with you giving them bots. I have lots of bots to, I never get to use them since no one wants to fight me :*(

Edit: I see PO as the kids claiming to be king of the castle after recess is already over lol

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

lemon, the reason you have so many bots is because you don't play.... believe me, if you started logging in and looking for fights, we would gladly oblige.

Emphasis on the 'we'

I.e. undock and 'we' will dogpile you until you give up

Martha Stuart wrote:

lemon, the reason you have so many bots is because you don't play.... believe me, if you started logging in and looking for fights, we would gladly oblige.

How I wish this were true. The fact is if i Log in and go looking for a "fight" the only thing i would find are players who have not learned how to play safely in the PvP area's. 9.9/10 times this player wont even be worth a 30 second skirmish because I will most likely Vaporize them.

Now once i have killed him there will be 1 of 2 reactions.

A) *Given the players* "Its lemon lets go kill him 5+ come for me solo"
B) *Not enough Playerrs* "Ite Lemon, He probably has friends and its only us 2"

Now if I come prepared for A then B says I am blobing them with my alt accounts or bringing to big of a mech.

If its B and not A then its "I am Naped to the server or a blobing" for brining to much.

Honestly I love how a blob is 10 people, I remember when a blob was 2:1 Odds of 30 vs 60 or way back when it was 30-40 vs 100+. The fact of the matter is we are in a dieing eco system where the big sharks have eaten up all of the food supply to where they are fighting over mino's, doomed to never rebuild the food supply just wither away and die.

PS: Lets talk the Server Population and Power before I returned Last Feb and what happened. It funny how the 5-10% who played a role in that power shift only about 3-5% of those are left today to argue that power. While the game is probably what 50% or more of its population on that date?

Undefeated 2013
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Martha the only bot I ever see you in is an Argano and Tux why are you even claiming victory on Dom?  You weren't even there oh...  100% of the time??  Should be thanking Burial, IMO.  That guy has no life.

It's a troll thread.

But since there are only about 3 posts per day, trolls are better than nothing.

Continue to entertain me.

PS. Get your news by playing instead of surfing forums posts, as it's now 95% troll, 5% BS.

Martha Stuart wrote:

That's the first 3-4 fights covered, what about when you go play WOT after that?

I dont even care that you can't win a fight against us, you don't have enough people and you don't have the know-how. The problem is there is quite literally nobody else for us to fight, so until PO gets a bit of an influx to support more then 2-3 fights every 2-3 months we'll just keep on carebearing and mining in peace on Gamma.

Waiting a month and a half for you to show up again vs mining and accumulating wealth, yup we have more to gain from carebearing since both is equally not fun. Bonus being that while mining we can play other games that are fun and populated.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Arga wrote:

It's a troll thread.

But since there are only about 3 posts per day, trolls are better than nothing.

Continue to entertain me.

PS. Get your news by playing instead of surfing forums posts, as it's now 95% troll, 5% BS.

Its ok, We have more forum trolls than they members online.

They are still winning the war! They have take all the beta's, destroyed all our bots we used to gather on beta and locked us out of those crucial NPC outposts and there L2-2 facilities!

Looks like we have can only go mine safely on gamma with L3 facilities.

How about we talk about if a group of players doesnt have a sufficient leader within PO they will simply flop and die due to the environment and how to address this. Because unlike every other MMO that is adding to its playerbase by making it more accessible and instant gratification we are still waiting for a patch from how many months ago?

Undefeated 2013

Which is why there's no reason to discuss who's winning or owning what.

King of the hill games only work if there is someone that's trying to take the hill; like that one wierd kid at the top of the jungle gym claiming it's all his, while the rest of the school yard is off playing dodgeball.

Arga wrote:

Which is why there's no reason to discuss who's winning or owning what.

King of the hill games only work if there is someone that's trying to take the hill; like that one wierd kid at the top of the jungle gym claiming it's all his, while the rest of the school yard is off playing dodgeball.

+1 A good analogy smile

Man, you guys sure cry a lot, about us taking your beta stations that you didn't really want anyway.... I am starting to worry. Your salty tears are starting to taste good to me...

Shadowphile wrote:

Man, you guys sure cry a lot, about us taking your beta stations that you didn't really want anyway.... I am starting to worry. Your salty tears are starting to taste good to me...

What a good troll!  Maybe next week Beast can teach you the "Yo mamas so fat she ate the whole bowel of chili because shes really fat and doesnt go outside or has social contact with any other person but the person she bought the chili from which came from a whole foods Organic market because shes actually self conscious about her weight and she hated Ville cause he knows exactly how I type like and it pisses me off because he has leet powers of perception and did I mention funjord said f this game and then my other friend at school....just kidding I have no friends.  The end."