Re: Perpetuum Killboard

Gotta work on getting another 7,17% in efficiency apparently. Bored of WOT yet?

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I'm 90 on my second toon now.

28 (edited by Doek 2013-04-27 20:32:14)

I've added comments to this killboard. Here's how it works:

- you need to register an account
- you need to add at least one of your agents, and verify it using the sequer.nl in-game channel

If you were in the fight (killed or one of the killers), you can comment all you want. If not, you need to pay a small fee (per comment). This is done using in-game NIC, which you transfer to my toon, after which it will be credited to your account on the site. If you verify an agent, you'll get a small gift to get started.

This to eliminate spam and deter useless comments.

Verifying your agents is fully automated, credit transfers are added manually (which is me pressing the export button every once in a while; I'll promise to do it instantly if I'm playing).

More info and instructions: http://sequer.nl/killboard/?a=about

Ingenious!

I'll just keep using perp-kill.net.  If I wanted to insult someone publicly with them knowing who I am, I would do it in general chat.  Just like I do.  I'm wondering how many accounts will be 'hacked' now someone has created a registered version 3rd party website to put in the only password they use.

I'd suggest to not use the same e-mail and password as you do for your accounts, but if you do, they're pretty heavily hashed. It'd take a few years to brute-force a normal password (8+ characters) on account of a pseudo random salt and a heavy work factor (each try would take about half a second on current hardware).

For example, here's my password on the site:

$2a$12$zMbbkqqUr5HhKHjlx4W8fe4qt/HwUX5ii2k9CfrBLZxDLR6trr8MG

I've added a newsticker, showing interesting statistics from this and last month and year. It updates every 2 minutes or so, and you'll see a random assortment each you load the page.

Doek wrote:

I've added a newsticker, showing interesting statistics from this and last month and year. It updates every 2 minutes or so, and you'll see a random assortment each you load the page.

I applaud your efforts, but you really need to go outside at some point.  Maybe a girlfriend ?  Or gain willful employment?

Doek wrote:

That looks great, Devs should do something similar in terminal. This site is looking really good now, I use it a lot. Certainly helps when Ville is trolling.

Celebro's body guard

I find it helps pass the time.

Saw that you implemented the new update to your killboard too. Would love if the icons it showed next to the EW types would actually be the icons that the modules themselves use. smile

Burial wrote:

Saw that you implemented the new update to your killboard too. Would love if the icons it showed next to the EW types would actually be the icons that the modules themselves use. smile

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I've added a dark theme to the killboard (can be switched at will). I did change some other stuff, read about it here.

Cool , i can delete my bookmark "perp-kill.net" now. big_smile

40 (edited by Doek 2013-07-11 23:04:38)

Heliaso wrote:

Cool , i can delete my bookmark "perp-kill.net" now. big_smile

Haha, I'd keep it. Redundancy is a good thing. My hosting platform had a few days downtime a while ago, and perp-kill stopped working for a few days earlier this month.

41 (edited by Heliaso 2013-07-11 23:07:33)

black is the new black!

Thank god its black now.

Great, can I haz Dev Doek for Perpetuum? big_smile

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

Great, can I haz Dev Doek for Perpetuum? big_smile

+1 big_smile

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

46 (edited by Burial 2013-07-12 16:56:04)

Give him lifetime subscription.. cool

47 (edited by Doek 2013-08-13 15:32:48)

Alright, so using the industry tool to build all decent (as in: actually fitted with more than a few mods) fits in the database (using a fairly skilled producer and at least decent facilities) in the 4 tech varieties (including prototyping and a decent amount of runs), then taking a weighed mean (65% T4, 5% T3, 20% T2 and 10% T1) and adding the bot cost (more or less resulting in the average cost for a fully fitted bot), I think I can reasonably estimate the NIC loss per kill (also NIC loss/inflicted for agents and corporation).

I'll work this back in the fitting tool, so you can see how much a particular fitting is worth when built by a decent producer.

edit: mouseover the NIC estimates for some tasty money stats

I've added a heatmap ('hot' zones as far as islands go) for a variety of time ranges.

http://sequer.nl/killboard/?a=heatmap

49 (edited by Burial 2014-02-08 15:43:06)

Nice work!! Shows corpmate kills too?

Hey Doek, did a battle summary on the Syndic kill on Hokk ... sequer.nl showed Orbz on our side while Perp-kill showed the 2 sides and all related losses correctly? Is sequer.nl battle summary the equivalent of Perp-kill related kils? I thought it was ....