Topic: I win Perpetuum. You can all go home.

Really, nothing needs to be explained here.

http://i.imgur.com/rAlRQaZ.jpg

fuuu

Thanks, come again.
And yes, thats what she said.

Re: I win Perpetuum. You can all go home.

too obvious that its a fake.. you sould work on your gfx editing skills big_smile

Heh, no fake. If I was to ever photoshop something and post it, I'm pretty sure it be me and Angelina Jolie in fragrant delacto, if you catch my drift.

lol so you got a undefended station no one cares about in a game that is mostly dead... well done give your self a hand.. oh wait you did already cool

Homer J Simpson wrote:

lol so you got a undefended station no one cares about in a game that is mostly dead... well done give your self a hand.. oh wait you did already cool

you mean, the station that your russian allies cared about and still had assets in but it was undefended cuz they are probably tired of your *** as well but won't say? and last time i checked, Novastrov was pretty much where CIR and CHAOS Honor went, so much for that

That one forum warrior

Farm worker wrote:

last time i checked, Novastrov was pretty much where CIR and CHAOS Honor went, so much for that

Is it 2011 again?

7 (edited by Farm worker 2013-04-22 05:22:47)

Tund Bungler wrote:
Farm worker wrote:

last time i checked, Novastrov was pretty much where CIR and CHAOS Honor went, so much for that

Is it 2011 again?

well CHAOS still has New Crimea, you better save that while you can, oh wait, defending 62nd and <12>'s OPs are more important then your long time allies at CHAOS arn't they? yikes

Oh and when are you guys gonna login and fight the guys taking all your outposts for a change instead of being constant forum warriors? Or did syndic say that everyone in CIR and PHM arn't allowed to login but only talk on forums? fuuu

oh and the 2011 part... ask CHAOS...

That one forum warrior

8 (edited by Homer J Simpson 2013-04-22 05:42:39)

CIR & CHAOS can come back to this game any time they wish & stove in any ones face they wish. we dont defend those stations coz they dont care & have moved out their MASSIVE stockpiles LONG ago.

Any way "Farm Worker" seems to be mad at us for some perceived wrong & seems to feel that any small victory made against us is some grand action made for the freedom of all humanity.

But if that makes you feel happy go for it. I will sit back & feed on your rage knowing that if I or any of my corp mates & Allies wanted to we could purge the server any time we wanted smile

So please enjoy your victories

I think themeparks are more suitable for them. wink

Burial wrote:

big_smile

Hey Burial you better be doing the beta test for The Repop  or ill haunt you! tongue

Homer J Simpson wrote:

Lol Obi, the topic has nothing to do with the station.

The spin counter its over 1.7 million!

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Homer J Simpson wrote:
Burial wrote:

big_smile

Hey Burial you better be doing the beta test for The Repop  or ill haunt you! tongue

I want to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

\o/

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7z_ztMxBgk

cool

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Cassius wrote:
Homer J Simpson wrote:

Lol Obi, the topic has nothing to do with the station.

So ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSvjhLZ_uKA

cool

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice