Re: Publisher

Can help reward for completing Wikipedia. For example, the NIC 100 million for 10 000 or 20 000 characters in a month?

27 (edited by ancup 2013-04-09 15:16:38)

or like a reward system in the form of game titles and ranks

Yeah seems a good idea at first, but then there is the possibility that some people will put in random stuff just to get the rewards. (And besides it would need an extensive edit tracking system to be fair for everyone.)

The public wiki editing option is there for people who genuinely want to help other players. If there are no such people, that's fine too cause we'll do it ourselves eventually, it will just take longer.

Dev Zoom do you have stickers with the website info and maybe a cool pic? Or any Perp clothing?
   I would happily purchase them and use them to spread the word. You make stickers and put a link on this site to purchase them. I will put one on the front of every vending machine in my company. (I own a vending machine company so there is no need for worries about the legality of doing that)

Like I've said for so long they need an affiliate system that allows website owners to make a monthly income from subs they have generated. At this stage of the game if they got as little as 50% off subs then they at least would have a game left.