Topic: Proof read your 'help' guide to PBS

Simply put the current English help sections for player built structures flat out lie to you.  Either context has been ignored or the choice of definitions has been made by someone wholly unfamillier with the nuances of English and their appplication to popular fiction(and physics). 

It really needs to be looked at again and erhaps have a list of definitions as they are understood by the author added.

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

Re: Proof read your 'help' guide to PBS

I was thinking of doing a players guide to PBS but I figured only 20 real people would read it.

3 (edited by Gharl Incognito 2013-03-25 20:40:52)

Honestly it shouldn't be needed.... but the nonsensical help that clicking 'i' for info gets you at present almostput me off building any more stuff.  I'm not swimming in resources and the outright misinformation in the current 'guide' makes building a very time and NIC intensive game of trial and error.

EDIT: removed vitriol

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

Crusader wrote:

I was thinking of doing a players guide to PBS but I figured only 20 real people would read it.

Make a guide on the official wiki, i'm sure you know more than most players. I really dunno where to start neutral

RIP PERPETUUM

The in game information should include their "key item bonuses".  Like masker foundations:  Std 100%, Adv 150%, and hitech 200% masking buff.  Boosters is where this is particularly needed.  But it would be nice to have a goal to work towards.

Bump for great justice, what's taking so long?  4 Mexicans can have a three story house framed in two days.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.