26 (edited by Burial 2013-03-22 21:00:51)

Re: Scheduled server downtime - 2013-03-22

Change: Reduced the no-deploy radius of mobile teleport beacons from 1000m to 500m, but now the rule also applies to fixed teleport stations, beside terminals and other teleport beacons.

Lovely. big_smile
How about change teleport beacon warm-up time to something smaller, say 120sec in return?

I like the fixes and updates thought, keep it up!

It's not true that noone suggested the change. I got a few reports that some people are playing teleport games on the internal teleport loops using mobile teleports.

So people use an in-game mechanic to maneuver a fleet , you get a few reports of it and you decide to eff over haulers? The game doesn't need any more added time sink to an already bloated travel system.

Yay!  STC now actually HAS to fight!  YAY!

29 (edited by Burial 2013-03-22 21:10:37)

I as a PVPer like that change very much though. As I said earlier, how about changing mobile teleport warmup time to something smaller so you haulers can actually do something other than waiting for beacon warm ups? lol

Crusader, right now we never actually have to fight. wink

30 (edited by Jasmoba 2013-03-22 21:20:51)

The teleport change def.  a game changer.    Not very happy with it but will have to adjust to it like any other game.  It will make more risky to transport scarabs thru pvp zones.   Probably that was the intent as well.  About inner port jumping I'm sorry we have to agree in disagree.   When u jump thru inner ports u get kick off very far from your next jump.    If u know your island well u know which port will do this and also to catch somebody doing that requires good locking skills and demob.   Anyways thanks for the patch and we see if the new rule with ports works as intended \O/.   Also ppl need to understand that this is a MMO and we just rent to play,  the devs decide the changes they believe are necessary and not because we ask for them.   They are nice enough to ask for feedback in some occasions but they don't have to and its good that they are not doing everything ppl ask for because that would be just dumb.

31 (edited by Annihilator 2013-03-22 21:46:21)

next you will get 500m min distance between bombs wink (after burial posted more footage of his destruction-SAP-Killing sequer)

ahh, server down???

i was hoping to enjoy my last minutes on this account while dowloading the beta-patch for firefall (which is 4.5GB and server overloaded)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

We're up again. We found another bug with looting and we rather extended this downtime a bit than have another restart tonight smile

33 (edited by Top Killer 2013-03-22 21:56:33)

Re: The Fix to teleporter-grabass-online

That's what you get for playing teleporters online instead of PvPing

You know who you are.

Suck it

That is just the beginning too, you wait and see what is next -

Top Killas biotches!

When I am done, we will be playing shoot robots instead of safe-this-safe-that-omg-im so safe everything I do is safe

You are welcome.

Burial wrote:

Change: Reduced the no-deploy radius of mobile teleport beacons from 1000m to 500m, but now the rule also applies to fixed teleport stations, beside terminals and other teleport beacons.

Lovely. big_smile
How about change teleport beacon warm-up time to something smaller, say 120sec in return?

I like the fixes and updates thought, keep it up!

Zoom mind cleaning up the corp dialogue stuff?

The teleport games were quite annoying, just like the same games on internal TP's were annoying. Thanks for the change Zoom.

P.S.

Are we going to be able to deploy distress beacons 500m from gamma terminals too?

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

Are we going to be able to deploy distress beacons 500m from gamma terminals too?

No, that's still 1000m, it's a different system.

38 (edited by Entruix 2013-03-23 18:07:07)

Jasmoba wrote:

Also ppl need to understand that this is a MMO and we just rent to play,  the devs decide the changes they believe are necessary and not because we ask for them.   They are nice enough to ask for feedback in some occasions but they don't have to and its good that they are not doing everything ppl ask for because that would be just dumb.

Someone gets it. +1

Edit: Keep forgetting which account is logged in, oh well you'll figure my main out soon enough if you haven't already.