Topic: Emergency Interzones

15mill Each...Please.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

2 (edited by Burial 2013-01-22 04:00:57)

Re: Emergency Interzones

Yes!

Why not also make it so it doesn't fit in regular Sequer. wink

no, because it will make Merkles retreat much safier

Instead of, please increase volume of armored teleport beacon in 5 times. Its armored, you know...its should be heavy

Alexadar wrote:

no, because it will make Merkles retreat much safier

Instead of, please increase volume of armored teleport beacon in 5 times. Its armored, you know...its should be heavy

+1
Agreed, it would only make sense that something with More armor be more heavy meaning it should take a bit more U.

although that makes me wonder how the Emergency Tele could be changed if it was felt that something to it should also be changed, im not saying something does though, just a though yarr

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

15 Mill each and 100U, Sounds good to me  fuuu

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

*sees a "gifted" account in a scarab dropping emergency Interzones all around a teleporter*

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

*sees a "gifted" account in a scarab dropping emergency Interzones all around a teleporter*

QFT.  It's gotten to the point now were we start calling it by the original account owner's name and what he used to do.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

301 u correct weight smile

Ville wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

QFT.  It's gotten to the point now were we start calling it by the original account owner's name and what he used to do.

as long as its a paid account, and not a 24h reactivated gifted account standing around there... everything is ok.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Anni it's a gifted corp at this point.  Merkle has access to just about the entire leadership of the old RG Vets.  It's a real good thing when seeing million EP + accounts just being granted to players while others have to actually earn their time in the trenches.  But a subbed account is a subbed account and what ever it takes right? 

@Cassius:  Your "arrogance and stupidity" comment try sitting in the same comms as the original account owners and go hey you know your old follow not account?  Yeah it's hip hugging Merkle.  The real arrogance of it is not accounts like Fred Sanford but accounts like knoxsteady and RG_Sha and quite frankly I think it's blatantly obvious what's going on.  But hey your winning big battles what's it matter to you right?  Cheating and dancing around the EULA only gets so far, ask M2S about insurance scams.  Wasn't illegal or against the EULA but their corp got wiped...

11 (edited by Ville 2013-01-23 18:23:29)

Double post - edited.  POS phone.

I still remember when I trying to gift used accounts nobody wanted anymore to my clan-buddies that never played the game before.

I can't help but laugh how quickly moral high grounds can evaporate with the right incentive. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

13 (edited by Merkle 2013-01-23 20:35:29)

Great...now were turning FDAR into a crazy place to post....

Back on topic!

I don't really see the need not to have them.  They wont be game breaking as the price would stop any breaking of things, oh and the U.

CD >>> This Way

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Top Killer 2012:  Uses a detector... Not his.  Uses a tackle....  Not his.   Uses a follow bot...  Not his.  Sounds like you took Lance Armstrongs stance to win at all means.  I didn't mind arcanlord (replaced slipper lol), knoxsteady,Fred Sanford and rinzler.  So many people played jack in Irons I don't know who owns it, but when you bring RG_Sha to Landers Bridge to kill structures on the south TP, I draw a line in the sand.  What gives you the special ability to break the written EULA while others have to play by the rules?  You think low population and money gives you the moral authority to cheat because you'll face no consequences?  Syndic got nailed to the cross for the SAME thing.  Your a cheat.  It must be so rewarding to be the 2012 top killer but had to use accounts that's not his to get to the top.  I'm beginning to wonder if you left RG or if you were removed.  Honor and integrity used to be what RG stood for.  Neither traits a multi account sharing cheat hold.

*Merkle Backs away slowly from a deranged fan.*

The Gifter

Scarab Kill Count - 13

16 (edited by Martha Stuart 2013-01-23 23:35:11)

lol, I find it highly entertaining that of all people, Ville is the one screaming his head off about moral high ground. oh  the irony!

the true irony of it is hes right .. this may not be in the appropriate section but its just downright silly how many accounts one person has and is allowed to use w/out a redflag going up for devs to see

http://www.emptywords.org/
Just another Fail F...

no, not really, there are multipule people in my corp who run upwards of 7 accounts, and I know quite a few other players in different corps who do the same.  But as you have said this is not the right topic to be having this discussion in.

19 (edited by Syndic 2013-01-24 01:32:10)

The real question would be how many accounts are actually owned by their original creators. Somehow I think that we'd be probably be down by half of the current accounts, and the other half would be out of game cause AC would have to close it down. wink

I remember when gifting accounts to new players to draw them to the game was worth about 4 30-day bans applied and lifted within hours of each other, whats it worth when you gift yourself these accounts and fuel them up with ICE?

But that's besides the point. As I said then, one rule must equally apply to all players. If one can gift all can gift, if one can't gift no-one can gift. No matter how expensive bread gets.

Personally I think its great that Merkle's able to take advantage of this and utilize that many old RG accounts, I even know a few owners that have been petitioning to gift me their accounts, but unfortunately a few months ago that was a bannable offense. I happen to have a lot of unused accounts that have been sitting idle since the last time I got in trouble for that, and a lot of friends I'd like to gift them to. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

20 (edited by Burial 2013-01-24 09:32:14)

I personally don't think its nessecary to make it only fit in a Scarab, it would make it absurdly big. Make it not fit Sequer and it's fine. smile