Topic: Waspish Features

I am questions developers reasoning behind some of the features on the waspish and would like some clarification on it. In addition to a request to change it.

1st The waspish only has 1 medium launcher slot vs. the Castels 2.
2nd- Why was this done so? the waspish is a larger bot following similiar design and can sport the duel medium launchers in the same fashion as the Castel.

Proposition: Could it be looked in to that the rear mirriored launchers be able to fit medium launchers and the tail be changed to small or just allow 3 to be fit. With the low CPU/Reactor it would limit Over powered fitting of these launchers but allow for those of us who wish to fit the wasp in a very special way to do so.

in the sence of tiering up it is only fitting that the wasp be equal to the castel or greater than the castel with medium launchers but less than mechs.

Any feedback is welcome.

Re: Waspish Features

show me the castel that has two medium launchers fitted wink

Its not that it has them fitted its that it can. And you could fit them just not easily and i want 2-3 on a waspish smile itle let me make my fit

Why would you want medium launchers on a waspish. It's bonuses are for light missiles.

Decon wrote:

Why would you want medium launchers on a waspish. It's bonuses are for light missiles.

THIS ^^  Perhaps someone needs to look at the Mech Bonuses tab. wink

Posting in a useless thread.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:

Sup Neoxx... wanna make out?

GLiMPSE wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

Sure.  Sounds more fun than posting here.  Meet me in the stairwell behind Nauwy.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

Sure.  Sounds more fun than posting here.  Meet me in the stairwell behind Nauwy.

You cheating biatch, you said you were mine!

In the gods we trust, all others bring data!

Lupus Aurelius wrote:
Neoxx wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

I cant date a Trollazilol addict.  I'm sorry, but its just too painful.  Get some help and maybe even go to rehab, but until you've proven yourself to me again, GLiMPSE is the only one for me.

11 (edited by GLiMPSE 2010-12-14 20:49:33)

Neoxx wrote:
Lupus Aurelius wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

I cant date a Trollazilol addict.  I'm sorry, but its just too painful.  Get some help and maybe even go to rehab, but until you've proven yourself to me again, GLiMPSE is the only one for me.

I'd be open to an open relationship... if Lupus would learn to cut down on his long winded stories of how Ronald Reagan parted the Red Sea's and delivered us from oppression.