1 (edited by Jasdemi 2012-11-26 12:14:55)

Topic: Darkfall Unholy Wars

Sup bros,

anyone else waiting for this game? Release was supposed to be on 20th November, but was pushed back to 12.12.12.
I personally had a blast in the first few months after DF1 release, it was my first sandbox MMO too (my first corp theft too! xD).

My ingame name is/will be "Jasdemi Krontan". Feel free to share yours, if you plan on playing. big_smile

Re: Darkfall Unholy Wars

have played darkfall frm launch and it had a lot of flaws. not sure if i want to go back there, but it seams to be done not too bad. maybe they leard from their mistakes. maybe worth looking into again.

I think I'll try it at least for awhile, it looks like a lot of fun.

I will try ( again ). I played from launch till 3-4 months.  I hope they keep a good work

They added Darkfall to Greenlight and 2 days later it was greenlit. Record breaking! \o/

LMAO, these Greeks never disappoint. Release date was set to 12.12.12 and few hours before that they delayed for 1+ month. LOLOLO

My badmouthing crusade just started.

Jasdemi wrote:

LMAO, these Greeks never disappoint. Release date was set to 12.12.12 and few hours before that they delayed for 1+ month. LOLOLO

My badmouthing crusade just started.

I am sure you SAW it coming. See what I did there......

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Gremrod wrote:

......no .... i SAW nothing. What did you do ?

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Gremrod wrote:

......no .... i SAW nothing. What did you do ?

You SAW it!

see saw su

11 (edited by Purgatory 2012-12-25 22:17:54)

I wasn't planning on it, but if I have free time around the time of release I may play it anyway. Game was a major fail fest in release. Full of radar hacks, speed hack, teleport hack, sticky to back hack, *** joke.

Not to say I didn't do well, my character was badass, whacking on bugged bone dragons (sun exiarchs) followed by that bugged giant tree demon thing that always dropped a top level chest key for weeks on end took my combat stats and my bank to extreme levels.

I even did town suicide ganks on china farmers who were selling massive quantities of ingots. Did it mid-trade. 3 top skilled characters with a greatsword was basically instant death on them big_smile

I will probably try it out, looks like a good game.

Just waiting for the patch this week and I will be back in beta.

Getting my artifact scanning fix in Darkfall now. *** awesome system. big_smile
http://www.darkfallonline.com/manual/treasure-maps

15 (edited by Syndic 2013-05-17 09:58:24)

If you're playin and wanna have some fun stuff, shoot a PM on the EU server to either;

Syndic Novastrov
Weedy Toggieslayer
Turd Burgler

Since we're traditionally bad at frapsing our stuff when Bandwagon isn't around, we have to rely on angry Russians to fraps for us, here's an old vid of our first naval fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature... … evsU6wVuCE

Now a days we got cannons and actually kinda know wtf we're doing. lol

And here's what the Greek overlords have planned for the next few months, so far they've been good on their word;

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showt … ost6043090

BROSEFS DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

bah...  was hoping to fight u someday but your in EU server neutral

Need to try it out. big_smile