Re: Discussion: An official Perpetuum Wiki

Not really, I think that's still kind of a mystery smile "Breath of life" works just as well as anything I guess.

A little note: it may not be such a good idea to copypaste lots of same-structure pages with the same data with the intent to fix the numbers after. I'm finding a lot of incorrect level values in extension requirements for example. (usually 4, probably the original copy-source was Data processing 4)

78 (edited by Jita 2013-01-09 01:44:29)

Why don't you have an api pull from the game with things like extension level requirements, mineral requirements etc. You could hot link it to the wiki so that if you make a game change the wiki stays relevant. Would also help folks make in game tools.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

That might take a bit of thinking but it's not entirely impossible to do.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Alexander wrote:

A better system to is:
[[kernel|kernels]] This links to kernal but says kernals. All pages should be in the singular unless 1 unit of the time is plural.

Actually, if you write [[kernel]]s, it will automatically include the "s" in the link.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Ludlow Bursar wrote:

I just got a really good screen shot of the "breath of life" replenishing my noralgis farm.

Is there any official name for the "breath of life" should I choose to include a page on it, or include it in another page?

Winds of Change?
Herbal Spirit Gods.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Holy smoke

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Bump
Breath of life to the wiki
Work begins

Why not help out the perpetuum wiki?

[15:13:02] <DEV Zoom> yeah, our servers are run by goats, they lick the cogs to keep everything smooth

Hi all/anyone,
I was taking some free time to check out and add some content to the wiki.
I have a question about File uploads and how Thumbnails get processed:

http://wiki.perpetuum-online.com/index.php/Light_robots

I added a section on Syndicate robots, pulled images from the blogs, and uploaded.
However, they do not seem to be creating the thumbnails properly, nor do I see a user-facing way to create/override thumbnails.

As I do plan on added more content, with more images (as this is a way to make the content and wiki more compelling as a document to use and advertise our vibrant and illustrious community with), I wanted to be sure that:
A) I'm doing this right
B) There is a way to fix this such that future contributions will display thumbnails without error.

Thanks and salutations,
-null

There was a bug in the wiki but it's fixed now. Thanks for contributing!

I now can't seem to do any edits now:

You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:

The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Editor.

My profile seems to indicate I am an Editor. 
Any ideas on a fix here?

Try now.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Try now.

Huzzah! Fixed!
Thank you zoom! big_smile

Article count is going up smile