Topic: WTF is THIS LAG !!!

Being kicked all the time, lag is *** huge!!!!!

wtf is going on?

Re: WTF is THIS LAG !!!

Same here.

Can't even log into the game, I is sad. sad

Same and i lost my sweety ark mkII on pvp island yarr

GERMAN ROBOTECH INDUSTRIES
| high tech engineering since 2010 | Website

Same here.

Lag was bad fo the hour or so i was online. Then got booted. Now can't get back in.

6 (edited by Uncle Mo 2010-12-14 12:15:50)

Lost 80U of Immentuim.  How do I submit a petition?  Of course it's right when the Sequer was otw to pick it up.  I'm tired of these server failures.  Do the DEV's know if this is a hardware or an ISP issue?

Im having Termis and field container full of iron ore and hd. And cant to log so soon is 10 min up, i so hate 10 minutes time at container.

me 400 U - 8M HDT sad

Damn, i have lag too.
I hope that paid and not demanded game time will be compensated.

oddd.... last 10 minutes all the Perpetuum website would not load at all (all other sites i visit did).... and after rubber-banding for the over an hour... i still cant log in... loads... enter password..... then says i am D/C and reloads... dont even get to click on one of my Characters.... sad

dear devs! thats not funny. second arbalest, it would be nice to receive it back.

There was an issue with the service provider that caused the servers to be unreachable for a time (about an hour I think?). This was particularly unfortunate because ALL our servers were cut off, which included web, mail, IRC, everything - we couldn't notify anyone, we couldn't contact anyone, so we were NOT happy.

Long story short, all robots lost during that period were reimbursed. (I suppose this is the equivalent of an Act of God in MMOs?)

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

13 (edited by Kaito Kurusaki 2010-12-14 17:34:48)

http://content.perpetuum-online.com/feeds/
not working.

14 (edited by No Mas 2010-12-14 18:04:52)

Gargaj,

The situation is still the same: it is "lagging" right now, the LAG value reported in status bar jumps from 61 (kinda normal for me) to 1500+ and the servers periodically become unreachable for several minutes.

Less than 1.5 hours ago I have lost my bot being disconnected for 2-3 minutes. And... I do not see it reimbursed

(((