Topic: UI Change - Destroy Option

The "Destroy" option needs to be moved to a more "unhittable" place.  When researching kernels its right next to the "research" option.  This needs to be moved just a bit more down the list. Just so players to not accidentally destroy there kernels instead of researching them.

Also this is right next to the Market Information, of which I use to look up items ect.  I would suggest moving it to the Create Container Button, that should solve the problem.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Re: UI Change - Destroy Option

+1. There is a confirm destroy option but it should be moved.

Also can we have a confirm delete dialogue box for terraforming plans, please.

+1

Seems like an easy change. Also, while terraforming plans are brought up, please sort them alphabetically or something.

Gerrick wrote:

+1

Seems like an easy change. Also, while terraforming plans are brought up, please sort them alphabetically or something.

SEEMS like an easy change, yet the topic will be 3 years old at the end of  january/early february (when kernel research was introduced in beta), and already aknowledged by the DEV who has the power to do it (DEV Gargaj)

conlusion:
its not that easy!

i mean, even a spacer line seems to be next to impossible to add.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

+1

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

6 (edited by Celebro 2013-01-02 15:59:47)

Annihilator wrote:
Gerrick wrote:

+1

SEEMS like an easy change, yet the topic will be 3 years old at the end of  january/early february (when kernel research was introduced in beta), and already aknowledged by the DEV who has the power to do it (DEV Gargaj)

conlusion:
its not that easy!

i mean, even a spacer line seems to be next to impossible to add.

I remember after a patch, Dev Zoom was so kind as to change on the fly and ingame, a bug where a warning message appeared saying 'container full', when it was suppose to read 'cargo full'. How hard could the OP request be? Are you a Dev now?

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

I remember after a patch, Dev Zoom was so kind as to change on the fly and ingame, a bug where a warning message appeared saying 'container full', when it was suppose to read 'cargo full'. How hard could the OP request be? Are you a Dev now?

changing a message is something very easy to do. "on the fly" is a missileading, it sure was at least a client restart necessary to apply it - which was a client side minipatch of the token database.

the sorting of the dropdown menue is a riddle to me, since its neither alphabetical nor logical. seems sorted by date added and category

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Annihilator wrote:
Celebro wrote:

changing a message is something very easy to do. "on the fly" is a missileading, it sure was at least a client restart necessary to apply it - which was a client side minipatch of the token database.

the sorting of the dropdown menue is a riddle to me, since its neither alphabetical nor logical. seems sorted by date added and category

No client restart or server and it took 5 minutes.

RIP PERPETUUM

DEV Mancs once fixed a broken lvl4 mission on Tellesis on the live server...
- DEV CRM was really angry at him afterwards, and then we didn't see mission fixes for several weeks