Topic: Build a Building just to Pull it down?

Why do I have to fully build a buidling JUST so I can pull it down, why do I have to FULLY construct a building, when it only has 1 charge in it?

Just make it so if it has ONE charge in it, just set down, you can move it, WITH a decon block loaded.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Re: Build a Building just to Pull it down?

Rather annoying setting up foundations, realizing later it can't be moved, those who know will make sure to set it up on the right place. Mistakes are costly though, makes sense we could move these at will.

RIP PERPETUUM

+1 *** mechanic, irritating as ***

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

And while we are on it before its even activated it should be allowed to be picked up again.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

its as irritating that you have to build a foundation with masses of materials, just to pump even more materials in form of construction block into them.

i know, construction blocks are a profitable loot - but i would have liked to see one of the two features.
- > since it seems to be impossible to make things that dont consume ammo, it would be clear which one...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Thanks for moving this topic, It was way too late.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

-1 Bad Idea.  OP just learn to use the planner more effectively.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.