Re: Damaged Common Fragment Supply

Actually there is no problem in faming low level frags on alpha or alpha+. It is just if everybody does only T4/T5 Spawns the available amount is sinking. This will change as soon, as somebody is paying enough NIC/Fragment.

Even on Beta I knew spots to farm low lvl frags, question is, if somebody is actually farmin frags on theses islands as risk vs reward is not ideal.

Problem is probably beta+ and for sure gamma islands, you have only bad chance to get there reasonable amount of Frags without hauling from alpha, as there is no low level spawn on gamma and beacon are not available for T2 NPCs.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Let me chime in here by sharing some useful info:

Rank1 NPC: drops only damaged fragments
Rank2 NPC: drops functional and damaged fragments, with balance towards lower quality
Rank3 NPC: drops perfect, functional, and damaged fragments, with balance towards lower quality
Rank4 NPC: drops perfect, functional, and damaged fragments, with equal balance
Rank5 NPC: drops perfect, functional, and damaged fragments, with balance towards higher quality

Without knowing statistics, it seems quite possible that the shortage of damaged fragments comes from the fact that people keep farming high ranked NPCs only, because obviously that's where the fine loot is.

Zoom can you confirm whether all sizes of bots (lights through heavies) drop the same number of frags?
When I need frags there are a few Rank4 light/assault spawns that I park myself on for a couple of hours and I seem to get no more frags from these than when I farm a mech/heavy spawn.

If this is the case then that also seems counter-intuitive. Bigger bots should leave behind more fragments.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Let me chime in here by sharing some useful info:

Rank1 NPC: drops only damaged fragments
Rank2 NPC: drops functional and damaged fragments, with balance towards lower quality
Rank3 NPC: drops perfect, functional, and damaged fragments, with balance towards lower quality
Rank4 NPC: drops perfect, functional, and damaged fragments, with equal balance
Rank5 NPC: drops perfect, functional, and damaged fragments, with balance towards higher quality

Without knowing statistics, it seems quite possible that the shortage of damaged fragments comes from the fact that people keep farming high ranked NPCs only, because obviously that's where the fine loot is.

How about it gets changed to that they all drop all of the fragments with higher tiers just dropping more?

I've got stacks of 5K+ of all fragments, but I run out of DCF's every few days...  I understand that new players will inflate the availability of them, but as population rises so will the number if items being prototyped.  I doubt the current rate could keep up with a fast growing population.

Hydra Merchant wrote:

I've got stacks of 5K+ of all fragments, but I run out of DCF's every few days...  I understand that new players will inflate the availability of them, but as population rises so will the number if items being prototyped.  I doubt the current rate could keep up with a fast growing population.

Now seeing the light.

Enlighten yourselves young ones, open your minds.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Now selling Damaged common fragments... Opening bid, 100k per.. Go!

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

You mean there will always be a demand for them so there will be a reason for farmers to live on Alpha?

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice